[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Rquest (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Lexuu

● Time & Date of Incident: now, today

● Replay / Screenshot Link:n/a
● Replay Timestamps:n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
The admin that banned me was a cop that was in a chase, I was just driving when I saw sirens behind me and 0.5s after that I started getting brutally rammed in the back before I could even do anything, this made my car spin all around the lanes and I couldn't do anything. I received a notification of which cop rammed me and I used !report and then he banned me for not moving for sirens and false reporting when he perfectly knows that I got brutally rammed and there was nothing I can do. Everyone bullies me on this server all the time Sad
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

All you had to do was stay on the left and let the chase pass you, as the rules state. Instead, you choosed to swerve left and right for some unknown reason, finally moving into my path when I was about to pass you on the right. There was absolutely no way to avoid you. And moment later I saw you !report'ed me, while it was absolutely not my fault. So nobody "bullied" you in this case, don't you agree?
(2020-12-09 17:38)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

All you had to do was stay on the left and let the chase pass you, as the rules state. Instead, you choosed to swerve left and right for some unknown reason, finally moving into my path when I was about to pass you on the right. There was absolutely no way to avoid you. And moment later I saw you !report'ed me, while it was absolutely not my fault. So nobody "bullied" you in this case, don't you agree?

I was in the left lane and everything really happened pretty quickly. I couldn't acknowledge who hit me I even think it was the guy you were chasing(I think he was driving a black XFG but I'm not sure?). As soon as I got rammed hard from behind I started spinning and I had my third-person camera turned on, hence the swerving left and right. When I finally came in front of you I didn't even see you until you hit me because I was not in first-person. I really did not mean to block you or anything but I got a bit pissed because every single person in that chase hit me in some way. I don't even think we need a replay of the situation because both you and me saw what happened, I'm just presenting my point of view which is pretty much me getting rammed multiple times while I was spinning and I really had no option to avoid it...
Sorry, but just because you are pissed doesn't mean you can !report anyone, especially while they did nothing wrong.
(2020-12-09 17:57)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but just because you are pissed doesn't mean you can !report anyone, especially while they did nothing wrong.

I never said being pissed is an excuse or that it makes me innocent, I'm just saying why I did it. I explained the situation from my pov, the rest is up to you to decide. I am not innocent and I know what I did was wrong, but we could have talked it through to avoid any bad feelings and consequences like the ones that occurred.
Well, earlier you claimed you are innocent. So it looks like you thought it is good excuse.
Of course it could have been resolved by talking, please notice I even tried to do so (unlike you, before !report'ing me). But back then, you claimed you did nothing wrong and that I am rammer. Your memory seems to be quite bad if you can't remember it anymore. Let me refresh it for you:

So take this time to make sure you are up to date with our rules. Hopefully in future you will think twice before reporting someone and before saying you did nothing wrong while being questioned about it.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's