[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + 2 very reckless players. (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: aplastador200

Their LFS Username(s): calv03 and denz03
Their In-game Nickname(s): TheCleanerLady and denz03

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 9th December 2020
Time of Incident: Between 22:30 - 23:00 CET

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Those players were causing problems even almost at the start of the replay, but I'll set my problems with them:
- 1:15:30: TheCleanerLady jumps red light and crashes me, he reverse a bit and rams me against denz03 who rammed me at the same time too, starting my chase versus TheCleanerLady.
- 1:16:30: TheCleanerLady Puts reverse gear while going forward, going at the wrong way touching a player and burning clutch, then touching another player and then busted.
- 1:22:58: Me chasing VinylBlairâ„¢, TheCleanerLady is going into wrong way and while I was turning to the highway, denz03 half blocks the road, not moving for chase + slowing down and I crash hard into him, losing my suspect and then he just goes in wrong way at the side of me like nothing.
- 1:24:46: denz03 enters on the exit of the Gas Station and rams into me starting my chase versus him and then he touches another cop, also seconds later you can see the chat two players complaining about TheCleanerLady.
- 1:33:00: TheCleanerLady start going in reverse on the left side ramming me at mid speed and then 1st gear into me to try to push me again with his burned clutch, starting my chase versus him, but seconds later he stopped after a bit of wrong way and I talk him about the problems caused before with high fine.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n4ob3Ny...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

After checking the replay I noticed how other players were complaining about them aswell. They also crashed/rammed several other players which is completely unacceptable.

calv03 has been banned for 4 days for crashing/ramming other players deliberately.
denz03 has been banned for 4 days for crashing/ramming other players deliberately.

Both users will be issued a confirmable-warning to remind them that such behavior is not tolerated in our servers.

Thanks for your report,
- Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's