[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + + Report - suzukii99 (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: boostex

Their LFS Username(s): suzukii99
Their In-game Nickname(s): when VTEC kicked in yo

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15/12/2020
Time of Incident: around 23:00 GMT + 1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
7:40:00 - firstly I was just driving and Andre crashed me, he donated me and suzukii99 just write THIS to a chat, i simply wrote "?" and let it go.
23:15:00 - again very friendly MESSAGE from him
23:30:00 - suzukii99 rammed me from behind, there is CHAT after the ram, so I've done same thing to him just to chill him down (later that, I realized that wasn't the right step to do)
30:15:00 - threat MESSAGE from suzukii99
and this MESSAGE few seconds after that, i recommend you to watch replay for 4 minutes from this point
30:58:00 - again threat MESSAGE
31:25:00 - rammed me from left side and pushed me to barrier, i wrote him this MESSAGE in hope, that he'll stop doing that
31:45:00 - rammed me from left side again and after that another rams and pushes
32:15:00 - I TALKED to him to stop doing this
32:28:00 - I dont know what to say to this MESSAGE
32:40:00 - first attempt to lag crash
33:04:00 - another attempts, after that I TALKED to him again
35:05:00 - some kind of offensive MESSAGES

This guy needs to chill down, because he doesn't know how to behave, he is ruining not only my game, but also another players game. He is still triggered that I reported him like month ago. From that report, he is offensive to me. In all of that, his friend (edva525) was supporting him in breaking rules.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Screenshot links are in section "Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):"
EDIT: forgot to add link to .mpr file, so here it is: https://uploadir.com/u/d7v56veg
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

The situation is pretty clear. The user decided that ramming you was a good way to get you out of the way, in order to be able to steal the same person you were stealing. Despite you asking him to stop, he refused and did not care at all.

suzukii99 has been banned for 21 days from our servers and will receive a confirmable warning to remind him that ramming other players is not tolerated.

Thanks for your report,
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's