[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Two interferers. (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: aplastador200

Their LFS Username(s): dakata DiSTRou
Their In-game Nickname(s): dakata_666 DiSTRou

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 12nd December 2020
Time of Incident: 02:35 CET

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

- 03:02:55: Those started the problems by following me and the suspect all the time, especially DiSTRou.
- 03:03:20: DiSTRou started to get in middle of the suspect and me. He doesn't slow down or move, he just gets in.
- 03:04:28: DiSTRou comes at high speed at the side of us and he gets in front of me blocking me.
- 03:04:38: There was my fault, but I forced DiSTRou to move by pushing him out, but those 2 doesn't stop.
- 03:04:55: DiSTRou rams into the suspect almost stopped at mid speed. Here's when I told the players to report those 2 interfering and following chase and they start telling them about it, but they just ignore it.
- 03:05:55: DiSTRou He flips himself, but he returns to cause problems later.
- 03:06:25: dakata gets closer to the chase and starts following again.
- 03:10:10: dakata while he was following the chase, unflips DiSTRou to cause more problem to us later on.
- 03:11:14: DiSTRou directly and a high speed rams into me, making me ram straight to dakata.
- 03:13:52: For the last time, DiSTRou crashes harder into me again and makes me lose the chase flipping me out, while Andre was the only cop to survive and continue the chase.
Conclusion: DiSTRou was the player problematic by crashing us out interfering, following and ramming us during a chase, but dakata was just following and he didn't cause problems at all, he just breaks the rule of following a chase.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_soz53-...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

DiSTRou interfered with your chase multiple times and even rammed you while doing so. On the other side, dakata_666 was more passive but shouldn't have followed the chase.

DiSTRou has been banned for 3 days and will receive a confirmable-warning to remind him that interfering chases and ramming other players is not allowed.

dakata_666 will receive a confirmable-warning to remind him that following or interfering chases is not allowed.

Thanks for your report
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's