[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - OxygeNplays (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: cooling

Their LFS Username(s): OxygeNplays
Their In-game Nickname(s): Fruktoz3

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 26-12-2020
Time of Incident: Around 21:00 swedish time.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
(Have made a ingame report aswell, but i made a more detailed report here) He have made some crashes without saying anything, drifting in rb even told not to and what can happen if continue to do so and no respect for sirens even told sometimes to respect them and so on. When i finally got some respond he said "ok" and still didnt care.

-20:40 First time i tell him not to drift in RB and start to respect sirens, but no respons at all.
-41:20 I start a chase with him because of the drifting in RB and when he stop i try to make him understand what hes doing wrong, but instead he ww's and fronts Wizard. After sometime i get "ok" when i ask him if he understands and then he continues with his RB drifting and making a mess.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): Replay
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

The user is relatively new to our servers with just 16 hours of gameplay. I believe he's not fully aware of how our servers work and therefore I'll give him a chance to improve.

OxygeNplays has been given a confirmable-warning to remind him that drifting the roundabout is not allowed. He'll be also reminded to not interfere with chases and to not drive wrong-way on the Autobahn.

Thanks for your report,
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's