[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] CityDriving LFS Background Pack 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: banner.jpg]

By popular demand I have created a set of 10 images that can be used as backgrounds inside LFS.

Step 1: Download the .zip file below
Step 2: Backup the ten "bkg_*.jpg" images inside data/pic (OPTIONAL)
Step 3: Extract the .zip folder into data/pic
Step 4: Run LFS & Enjoy!

Cheers,

~ L

Preview 1: View
Preview 2: View

Download Background Pack (2.2MB): Download from Hostr
Step 1: Download the .zip file below... below where?
The forum wouldn't add the attachment so I've put it on localhostr. Sorry about that.
About to say the same, I thought lets be patient and sleep a night, give the Champ-lady a little time to put it in he's thread, not everything is so easy as it looks, I know exacly how our Champ-lady feels like around this time. Hit that button, move the peanut butter 'n cheese, Roll down the windows and fold them backwards, put them in your pocket and your done.
No worries, awesome pack. Wink
(2012-05-31 00:15)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]About to say the same, I thought lets be patient and sleep a night, give the Champ-lady a little time to put it in he's thread, not everything is so easy as it looks, I know exacly how our Champ-lady feels like around this time. Hit that button, move the peanut butter 'n cheese, Roll down the windows and fold them backwards, put them in your pocket and your done.

Perhaps it's time for bed mate Wink
Jesus Paul.. and you don't even drink!
(2012-05-31 00:15)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]About to say the same, I thought lets be patient and sleep a night, give the Champ-lady a little time to put it in he's thread, not everything is so easy as it looks, I know exacly how our Champ-lady feels like around this time. Hit that button, move the peanut butter 'n cheese, Roll down the windows and fold them backwards, put them in your pocket and your done.
[Image: dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg]
(2012-05-31 05:54)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg]

+1
Thanks Lamp.
Oeh looks pretty cool.

Wait.. was that me ? ochnowh..
A bit too blurry for me. Do you happen to have the sized images, unblurred for me ?
Very nice pack lamp, looks awesome Smile
(2012-05-31 13:28)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]A bit too blurry for me. Do you happen to have the sized images, unblurred for me ?

I agree with Chuck here Tongue
(2012-05-31 13:28)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]A bit too blurry for me. Do you happen to have the sized images, unblurred for me ?

With unblurred images, you cannot read the text ingame. They're blurry for a reason Wink

Also, LFS screws around with the dimensions when the window is different sizes so unblurred images would look terrible whereas blurred ones don't.
Awesome! thanks lamp, very nice work Smile
Just use a softer blur and it would be perfect Smile
(2012-05-31 15:02)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]

With unblurred images, you cannot read the text ingame. They're blurry for a reason Wink

Also, LFS screws around with the dimensions when the window is different sizes so unblurred images would look terrible whereas blurred ones don't.

I would have certainly modified them in a way Wink
(2012-05-31 16:13)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]Just use a softer blur and it would be perfect Smile

Take my word for it, they looked pretty bad with anything less than a 10% Gaussian blur. They've got 10% atm.

(2012-05-31 16:25)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-31 15:02)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]

I would have certainly modified them in a way Wink

I'll upload the normal images later tonight.
Very good Lamp, i have changed the multi and replay around Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's