[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - banned for For a reason I did not commit (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Deeloo 511

- Time & Date of Incident 12:29:2020

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:* suddenly i found myself banned for thing i did not commit also you can check my ip if i did joined license [Mr.tatwif] it was for my friend Not me, i'm asking the admin who banned me to be More realistic in such things
Hi,

Your account, Deeloo 511, was banned as it is linked to another account which is currently serving a ban. Subsequently, your account was automatically banned by our system.

I will notify the admin who banned the other account which caused you to get banned, then they can look into this properly.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Thanks for your respond kyle and yes i did joined s2 [mr.tatwif] and thats why caused the problem and that why it's appears my account is linked to another one

the reasone why i did enter the [Mr.tatiwf] licenses because it has S3 unlocked and there was a Quiz event in server three and i thought server three only you join with S3 Not s2

evently it can join with S2 it doesn't requierd s3 so i changed back to join deeloo 511 license
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
hello adrian it has been 3 days since i got banned and i'm sure you could've achive something about my subject in the same day,
Hello,
As you can read above, your case is being reviewed by [TC] CityDiriving Management, so it's not only my own decision. We will get back to you shortly.
Hello,

We have reviewed your case and we came to the conclusion to keep accounts "DeeLoo 511" and "[mr.tatwif]" linked.
As you admitted yourself, you have access to both of these accounts. Our logs also confirm it. Therefore the accounts will remain linked, in order to prevent possible ban evasion.

Adrian on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's