[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Player Report - viniciussantos (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: MattsterGT

Their LFS Username(s): viniciussantos
Their In-game Nickname(s): RDP•Grizz[COP]

Date of Incident: 02/01/2021
Time of Incident: 20:05 GMT (ish)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps)...yes, many of them.
Minor to start...
20:48.40 - pulls away from traffic stop, u-turn across traffic without checking mirrors (nearly causes a collision).
20:56 - I message saying "MIRRORS." as a semi-subtle firm reminder that they'd avoid that situation.
21:03 - he copies it, mocking me? No real response to what would've been called careless (potentially dangerous) driving by most cops.
21:05 - crashes into ollie (Datlegacy)...again.
21:11 - ollie says 'wtf'
21:14 - no reply...

Here's where it gets interesting...
22:19 - check the map, clearly a car coming down.
22:20 - ...begins to WW, blatantly a car coming on the map.
22:22 - full opposite lock showing a reasonably clear lack of car control.
22:23 - WW towards traffic, endangering others (Rule 5.1)

He's then gone on to claim in chat after his chase that he did nothing wrong and generally been frankly rude and dismissive of a real example of bad driving. Sadly I have recordings of this but the chatlogs should back this up.

At one point he referred to me as some kind of whining child...I've done 124,876km on this server over 12 years (as of the 10th of this month). Grizz, on the other hand, has done 56,214km in LFS as a whole. But of course, I'm just some kid who likes to moan, rather than a guy in his 20s that just wants to hang out with his mates and drive without nearly being written off (twice) by someone who's completely dismissive with a pretty appalling attitude given they're meant to be a 'COP'. Ruined my mood, ruined the general atmosphere and apparently this entire report (according to him) is a waste of time, which just goes to show how much he cares.

Late Merry Christmas, hope you all had a good new year.

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):Google Drive Link
Hello,

I'm here to explain what exactly happened there. There we go,

Quote:20:48.40 - pulls away from traffic stop, u-turn across traffic without checking mirrors (nearly causes a collision).

As you can check in the replay, you clearly nor tried to brake and evade a supposed accident but on the contrary, you accelerate and horn. Even if you accelerate, there is no accident, which proves that there was no imminent risk of crash.

Quote:21:03 - he copies it, mocking me? No real response to what would've been called careless (potentially dangerous) driving by most cops.

I said it above, nothing careless or dangerous there. You tried to make it dangerous accelerating into my car.

Quote:21:05 - crashes into ollie (Datlegacy)...again.

At this moment i was trying to talk with you, in Live for Speed when you press the chat button that lock your steering (while driving using a mouse). It's really my bad.

Quote:21:14 - no reply...

If i am not wrong, i apologized him on local chat. Administrators please correct me if i'm wrong.

Quote:22:20 - ...begins to WW, blatantly a car coming on the map.

Here, there was a "close" pass from your car. My car nor hit your or caused any type of damage, anyway my bad.

Quote:22:22 - full opposite lock showing a reasonably clear lack of car control.

To evade your traffic, i just went into the barrier, that explain the "lack of car control" Laugh

I'm gonna to ignore the rest of your thread, because there is nothing really important to the report.

Lets score your faults now.

CHAT LOG
Quote: [¥€€†] Matt°: RDP•Grizz[COP] - Reporting.

Here you clearly ignored the report rule.

1. Comunicate properly
You should always talk properly before calling an admin or reporting. Giving the rulebreaker rational and friendly hints can help them follow the rules. A report is not always necessary. A report is needed if the offence is severe or if the user does not improve.

At some time that obviously you didn't show in your replay, you sweared and left from the server. Another rule broke.

1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

Please, remain the minimal respect with everyone on the servers (thats includes me W00t). Since when you swear in main chat you're embarassing everyone.

Regards,

- Grizzle
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
If you were not so hostile towards him, maybe you might have got a better response from him. When the following is some of the first things you say to someone, do you really think you're going to get a reasonable response?
Quote:[¥€€†] Matt° : RDP•Grizz[COP] - Reporting.
[¥€€†] Matt° : Saved MP replay - viniciussantos - ww+mirro

Whilst I agree Grizzle's driving was a little sketchy in some timestamps, there is nothing outragerously rule-breaking here. I'm sure he will be more careful with mirrors and map checking in future. A simple polite discussion to watch his driving or discretely using !report would have been a far better solution.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's