[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Lexuu (ªßLex) Toxic and racist (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Mxrviin

Their LFS Username(s):Lexuu
Their In-game Nickname(s):ªßLex

Incident Information

Date of Incident:05.01.2021
Time of Incident:Cant tell exactly 14:00 German Time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Lex was Toxic to everyone, offended everyone... After a while, he wrote ''Макя ти дъ ошре MARVIN'' it is Bulgarian and means Marvin you will die or anything like that.
Timestamp: 1:38:47

Next thing: He wrote that Germans are not very intelligent as it seems
Timestamp: 1:46:29

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://prnt.sc/wgrb9b Screenshot Bulgarian Message
https://prnt.sc/wgrfgk Screenshot translation
https://prnt.sc/wgrqb1 Screenshot germans are not
very intelligent Message
Replay Downloadlink:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYI6C6W...sp=sharing

You can ask LeCat and a few other people they all saw this.
''Макя ти дъ ошре MARVIN'' That is something that I have accidentally written somehow(I've been having issues with my keyboard the last few days because it's wireless, some cops are aware of it)
No idea how that would mean anything in my language or how it would translate that way but go for it.

So what? Are you crying because I made a correct conclusion about you? I don't see anything wrong here, I did not insult you or anybody. It's just my opinion for you as a representative of your nation. You keep proving it though.
(2021-01-05 13:59)lex Wrote: [ -> ]''Макя ти дъ ошре MARVIN'' That is something that I have accidentally written somehow(I've been having issues with my keyboard the last few days because it's wireless, some cops are aware of it)
No idea how that would mean anything in my language or how it would translate that way but go for it.

So what? Are you crying because I made a correct conclusion about you? I don't see anything wrong here, I did not insult you or anybody. It's just my opinion for you as a representative of your nation. You keep proving it though.

Dont talk shit, you exactly wanted to write that because i gave you that illegal parking ticket. You were racist allday and a few more people can proof that. Any Admin, just watch the Replay a bit more and you will know that it wasnt an accident what he wrote.
(2021-01-05 14:14)Mxrviin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-05 13:59)lex Wrote: [ -> ]''Макя ти дъ ошре MARVIN'' That is something that I have accidentally written somehow(I've been having issues with my keyboard the last few days because it's wireless, some cops are aware of it)

Dont talk shit, you exactly wanted to write that because i gave you that illegal parking ticket. You were racist allday and a few more people can proof that. Any Admin, just watch the Replay a bit more and you will know that it wasnt an accident what he wrote.
I'm the least racist person you will ever meet. I have a lot of german friends and they are cool people, I don't understand why are you whining about the least thing possible. You were being biased with your fines all day long, you think I will just let that slip? I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt but you can't disagree that what you did was not exactly right.
(2021-01-05 14:17)lex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-05 14:14)Mxrviin Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm the least racist person you will ever meet. I have a lot of german friends and they are cool people, I don't understand why are you whining about the least thing possible. You were being biased with your fines all day long, you think I will just let that slip? I'm sorry if your feelings got hurt but you can't disagree that what you did was not exactly right.

its so disgusting what you talk... I gave you 3 Fines and they were justified.
(2021-01-05 14:20)Mxrviin Wrote: [ -> ]its so disgusting what you talk... I gave you 3 Fines and they were justified.

Yeah yeah, tell that to yourself when you lay in bed at night. You've been following me all day long just looking for the least thing you can fine me for. Seems like you are in love with me or something, can't manage to let me go. Biggrin
(2021-01-05 14:24)lex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-05 14:20)Mxrviin Wrote: [ -> ]its so disgusting what you talk... I gave you 3 Fines and they were justified.

Yeah yeah, tell that to yourself when you lay in bed at night. You've been following me all day long just looking for the least thing you can fine me for. Seems like you are in love with me or something, can't manage to let me go. Biggrin
Yes, i followed you some times but it isnt illegal. Its not a reason to wish me the Death.
(2021-01-05 14:28)Mxrviin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-05 14:24)lex Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, i followed you some times but it isnt illegal. Its not a reason to wish me the Death.
I did not wish anything to anybody. Let's let an admin step in. You don't seem to understand a thing I wrote so far.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Not only you, but several other users also complained about Lexuu's behavior. I've checked the chatlogs and during the past days his behavior was completely unacceptable. He's fully aware that such abusive and insulting behavior is not tolerated, he simply does not want to improve.

Lexuu has been banned for 30 days from our servers and will receive a confirmable-warning to remind him that such abusive and insulting behavior is not tolerated.

Thanks for your report,
Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's