[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: ocelikbas31

● Time & Date of Incident: 2021-01-09 & 13:29

● Replay / Screenshot Link: - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b8lK8qf...sp=sharing
● Replay Timestamps: - 17. min and 35. min

● Hi, i was recently banned by Shino. As a reason Speeding/running reds/ramming & strobes on while not in chase / leaving server while admin is talking to you..

First of all i should state that, i was in a chase (as a cop) and my dad called out. I also left the chase and i pulled the car to the right. I turned off the sirens but forgot the strobes. i noticed after replay. and meanwhile my brother was at the computer and played in a silly way to his head. there is a difference between my previous car use and the next. You can easily see it by watching it replay. my only irresponsibility. I forgot the strobes. 7 days ban and my police driver's license was revoked. Replay from the 17th minute I am afk and bad events start from the 35th minute. Shino warned many times, but my brother just played games. You can be sure that I could never do such a thing. My driven distance 38,247 km. (12,601 km with COP) You can review my profile and information.
I apologize first to the managers and then to all the players for all this behavior.
I hereby submit your information.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

I have seen you around a couple of times in the servers and I personally have never known you to cause problems via driving or breaking rules like you did that day, and when I first saw you speeding as a cop & using strobes whilst not in chase one of my first thoughts was that it was out of character & I had doubt it was you playing your account at that time, look what I said just after I issued the ban.

Quote:2021-01-09 13:30:14 UTC One (Weston Retro) Dreadster [TC]›Shino‹ : no doubt it will be his cousin or bro driving lol

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time, restoring your cop license and as you have already sat out 2 of the 7 day ban and I feel like your unban request & apology are sincere I am going to unban you too.

Please learn from this that your account is your own responsibility and any rules broken on any account whether its the account owner or their grandma behind the wheel, will be dealt with by admins if it effects the gameplay of other users.

And with that please understand that if this happens in the future, you will not be getting unbanned.

Thanks,

Shino

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's