[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + senzeeh ---- [AJS]Santzik --- Dee---racerss (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:CRC Titan2000

Their LFS Username(s):senzeeh / racerss
Their In-game Nickname(s):[AJS]Santzik / DEE

Incident Information

DEE :

14:09:71 no respect chase no repsect siren ..

every admin knows that i have my problems with him .. so i don't talk any further .. the admin can look at it ..

senzeeh << he apparently thinks it's very funny .. such a provocative kind has nothing to look for on the server in my opinion .. but I'm probably alone there ... but that's not the topic ..

senzeeh

18:27 he said to dee .. "dont listen him " no idea what's on his mind .. but it's not much ...

19:28

he said this to me

You're 1 leg in the grave already, go die old man

very nice boy.. it is pointless to talk to such people

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4rzg4pp2k3k0j...n.mpr?dl=0

Date of Incident:13.01.2021 17:18 pm
(2021-01-13 16:18)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]Users Involved

Incident Information

DEE :

every admin knows that i have my problems with him .. so i don't talk any further .. the admin can look at it ..

senzeeh << he apparently thinks it's very funny .. such a provocative kind has nothing to look for on the server in my opinion .. but I'm probably alone there ... but that's not the topic ..

senzeeh

18:27 he said to dee .. "dont listen him " no idea what's on his mind .. but it's not much ...

he said this to me

I know I was way out of line saying such a thing, and never should've said that. But at the same time, it's the same Titan that goes around in the forum, commenting on peoples unban requests. I do apologize for my actions, and agree to a punishment.
Sorry.

(2021-01-13 16:18)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]Users Involved

Incident Information

DEE :

senzeeh

he said this to me

I know I was way out of line saying such a thing, and never should've said that. But at the same time, it's the same Titan that goes around in the forum, commenting on peoples unban requests. I apologize for my actions. And I've never said I find anything that kind funny. Get your words right.

Sorry.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

Although suspects, who are far ahead of chasing cops, don't have priority over traffic and traffic don't have to move for them, it's quite obvious racerss was intentionally not letting you pass him, which can be classed as interfering with chase.

racerss received confirmable warning for interfering with chase.
senzeeh was banned for disrespecting other player and wishing them death.

Thanks.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's