[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: To Adrian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is made in response to this.

The Administrator who reviewed the report claims that I:
  • Intentionally blocked the suspect, which is not true: I was driving full speed till I that I ended up crashing in the newly added intersection, and you can check from the server logs and Titan's replay that it was actually my first lap around that particular area, had Titan used his brakes and took the right turn instead of blindly following my car, he wouldn't have crashed, furthermore, how could one block a car whilst driving full speed?
  • Interfered with the chase, or made the chase unfair for Titan. ^As above, I was just driving around the track and had Titan drove properly and not hammer into my car's rear we wouldn't be here.

Titan?
Your attitude of taking chases seriously and blaming others for your own's failure got to change, questioning me, you've brought up my record and called me a "bad person with a shity irony". If you can't accept the fact that you're prone to losing a chase then just don't have chases, what are you, 10?

[Image: IAjvgTZ.png]

Ohmy

Adrian?
The fact I'm away for weeks and now that I got back: couple minutes playing and bump into this guy who's acting so childishly and creating reports is beyond me.

If reading the above doesn't convince you to remove the warning from my URS then be sure I won't be setting foot here again till it gets removed, not long ago you've issued me with a warning for a similar situation, and talking through it with you with all sort of methods to no avail, this is getting out of control.

TL;DR: Titan loses a chase and decides to blame everyone but himself for it, gets admin actions taken on others...
The warning is not being removed. Bye bye.
you can clearly see that you did it on purpose ... i know your story .. we had a lot of problems .. and still you go ahead and try to harm me somehow ... i know your story on the server ... they have shown their behavior several times ..

I'm surprised that Adrian doesn't punish you harder .. but that's not my job .. luckily!

whether I would have lost the chase or not is probably my business .. but you can play fair and in my case you can't .. which is a shame...

the policeman who chased me .. was waiting for me to talk to him .. but you don't need to be surprised that i reported you ...

you blocked me on purpose and I don't know how you can think that I'm acting childish ...

sometimes i also disagree with the decisions of the admin but i have to accept them ... the way i see your story you were almost never of the opinion of the admin .. maybe it is about time you think about how you can change your behavior ... that you can play together harmoniously
(2021-01-13 19:45)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]If reading the above doesn't convince you to remove the warning from my URS then be sure I won't be setting foot here again till it gets removed,

ok bye
tl;dr

I agree with Adrian's 8 words.
Reference URL's