[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - senzeeh 90 day ban. (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: senzeeh

● Time & Date of Incident: 13.01.2020; about 18:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4rzg4pp2k3k0jv/go%20die%20old%20man.mpr?dl=0
● Replay Timestamps:18:27 - Me saying "Dont listen to him" to Dee.
19:28 - Me saying "You're 1 leg in the grave already, go die old man". I had such a reaction to him calling me a "young boy", and him acting so mature. I clearly overreacted and lost my cool, and didn't think about my words.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I do know, I was out of line saying such a horrible thing to a fellow player, and know I should be punished for it. I just think that 3 months is a little bit too much. I'm not asking for a unban, I was wondering, if reducing a ban lenght is possible. Same goes to my Discord indefinite ban. Again, I know I was not thinking about what I was saying, but in that case, I have a few points I'd like to make. Titan, who is a leader of a respected clan, has always acted like a TC admin. Telling everyone off, commenting on unban requests and "snitching" on fellow players (for example: messing). I've never said anything, but I lost all of my respect against him, after he started to mess with Misterviin's unban request (as you problably saw from Discord, I was not the only one). I know for SURE, I am not the only one who thinks this. But that's off topic. I promise I will give my best, not to bugger Titan anymore, and stay away from him (I still think, that someone would need to have a word with him, that he is a PLAYER not an ADMIN). I promise not to disrespect anyone.
After saying all of this, I assure you, this won't happen again, and I'll do my absolute best to behave. I accept it was my overreaction, and unneeded tilt. I thought about what I said and did, and understood, that I was wrong in that situation and never should've put my nose in their business.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Have you already forgot what happend? Or maybe you just don't want to remember it?

Either way, I didn't forget it and I'm ready to describe it, just to show you and anyone who reads this how unnecessary and stupid were your actions.

So let's begin.
Titan was discussing an issue with Dee. You were completely not involved in this, probably you didn't even see what happend between them. But none of these was any problem for you, you still thought it's great opportunity to attack Titan and you couldn't just let it go. So you interfered in their discussion and finally told Titan to "go die". You still seem not to understand how serious rule breach it was.

Do you think that's the end of a story? It would be great if it was, but it isn't.
Titan report's you, which is completely understandable. You then go on discord and announce that "you are banned". When asked about reason, you answer with "titan". Excuse me, how your ban could be his fault? It was your own decision to step into their discussion and say what you said. Nobody asked you anything, nobody attacked you, but you attacked.

No, that's still not the end.
As result of the report, you finally got banned. You then go on discord and say the things I'm going to quote now: "3 months to serve", "Worth it tho", "I'd do it again", "Happily", "Just to tell Titan what I think of the *Removed*". The last message caused you to get banned from our discord as well, because just 6 days earlier you were kicked for exactly the same reason - insulting.

And now you come here, saying that you "just think that 3 months is a little bit too much"? If it was "worth it", then take your well deserved reward. Furthermore, why would I unban you or reduce your ban if you say you would happily do it again?

I think it's the time to learn to take responsibility for all the words you say. It's not a kindergarten anymore. Let it be a lesson for you and see you in three months.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's