[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Fraudulent votes statement - [OK]-shutdown...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community,

we are sure most of you have read the accusations of [TC] "Management".
Team [OK] as a whole is unaware of any allegedly fraudulent actions!
We are also trying to find out what happened and who could be responsible. We also see the possibility of someone outside of [OK] being involved just to harm us.
Nontheless, even if it would be a single individual from [OK], he acted without knowlegde of any other member and the unfounded accusations and actions taken by TC administration are way out of line.
It is no secret many admins do not like us as a team. Admittedly we are not perfect. Some members act stupid occasionally, but some only don't behave like admins would like to see it, while not breaching any rules.
That is no reason to target, accuse and punish us as a whole; including well respected members among the community.
It slowly started already in GLOW, when players were treated differently and reports not dealt whith objectively by admins, and over the past years it got worse.

We now meanwhile found out that it is a player from Saudi Arabia who is blamed to have rigged the votes. A country where players are having IP "issues" since years. Again and again we see unbanrequest of players from said country who are accused of multiaccounting or accountsharing.
The banlist is full of blue colored(linked/multi accounts) players from the KSA. We doubt that they are all guilty rich arabs who can afford dozens of LFS accounts. So obviously there are some issues with public IPs or VPNs or whatever.
We obviously can't prove that, but we trust our member saying he has nothing to do with any sort of fraud. One of the friendliest members in the community.
But the main point stays: Even if said player did anything wrong, it is disgusting to accuse all members of [OK] to be involved in it or being aware of anything! Only based on personal opinons and without any proof.
Therefore the actions taken towards a whole team are ridicolous.
It seems to us that this "unanimous vote" was rushed, and had the true purpose to dig into our team even further, divide it, give us a bad reputation or preferably shut [OK] down.

Criticism such as: "Perhaps not everyone was involved in this scheme, but we don't doubt the members were aware of this fraud taking place." show the typical presumptuousness of TC management, taking harsh action against issues which they have not tried to work out with the team, but rather to take the easy way out of instantly giving out punishments.
If we are to be criticized by TC with such poor arguments, then it's only logical that we question the integrity and goal of the management in the first place.
Given the absurdity, and recurring nature of this issue, it is time to officially declare this problem of TC's biased and unfair punishments towards members of our team and now our team as a whole.

So, getting to the end and back to the title of the thread:
[OK]-shutdown... ...will not happen. Sorry to disappoint you.
Neither will a "restructure" as suggested by TC management. We are fine, thanks.

Sincerly, Team [OK]
Nice. Let me get my glasses. I'll give my input shortly.
(2021-01-31 19:11)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]We now meanwhile found out that it is a player from Saudi Arabia who is blamed to have rigged the votes. A country where players are having IP "issues" since years. Again and again we see unbanrequest of players from said country who are accused of multiaccounting or accountsharing.

Considering I have knowledge about this subject, I'll answer your concerns about this matter. Theoretically, IPv4 addresses in a country have a 'pool' and are assigned (purchased/rented) by network providers to provide their customers with network connectivity. When a customer is assigned one IPv4 address, they can make use of it for as long as the provider decides. In some countries a customer has the same IPv4 address for months, in some others a few days. In other cases, you can even get a new IPv4 by simply restarting your home router.

When there's an IP match in the exact same hour and the exact same minute of the day, what you claim as caused by an 'issue' is simply impossible. The claim you make would mean that this would happen in 1 out of 10,626,877 cases, as that's the amount of IPv4 addresses Saudi Arabia has (Source: https://lite.ip2location.com/saudi-arabi...ess-ranges).

So yes, your theory could work but in practice and real life things work differently. Now you can try and search/find another excuse as for why our claims are not valid but I'll leave that up to you.

- Frozen
Reference URL's