[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: List of highest odometer at cars / vins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please excuse my poor English.

So at the TC world Statistics you have all kinds of stuff. Like Top 100 money, Top 100 distance, Cop XP, etc.

What about another list with the cars/vins that have the highest mileage/odometer?

So this can be another goal to aim for, if you like. And an extra benefit of this: It may encourage people not to crash and keep their temperature in the green on the long run.
I will never understand people with proper english apologizing for their english. This is the best example. I didn't have any issue at all understanding your text!?

On Topic: Well to be fair I don't miss that stats and certainly wouldn't have a look at it, but if it's easily added cause it's "tracked" somehow anway, why not. Doesn't cause any harm to the people not interested in it.
I unreservedly concur with Dino. I possess no personal reservation pertaining to this suggestion. It appears sufficiently reasonable, therefore I must express my support for its implementation.

I wholeheartedly apologise for my bad English
a good suggestion .. i agree with dino .. i agree ..

maybe it's helpful
(2021-02-04 07:56)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I unreservedly concur with Dino. I possess no personal reservation pertaining to this suggestion. It appears sufficiently reasonable, therefore I must express my support for its implementation.

I wholeheartedly apologise for my bad English

That is an unexceptional level of input, Logical, oh responsible, practical. Very respectable, presentable, unbelievably marvelous

(2021-02-04 07:03)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]I will never understand people with proper english apologizing for their english. This is the best example. I didn't have any issue at all understanding your text!?

For non-native English speakers it may look proper, but for natives it may look poor.
I could be incorrect, but isn't the maximum amount of possible kms 25000?
Reference URL's