[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic training - Aab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Aab
Nickname: Volts
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): 16:00-18:00 ( GMT+1 ) Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat. English and Russian.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read and understood it.

Thanks
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: 08/02/2020

Lead Trainer: Kyle

Continue from: Corner PIT (including)

Notes:
I gave you numerous amounts of feedback during the training session, however I haven't seen you act on a lot of my advice. Notably, your tyres were getting hot because you kept sliding. I told you how to control this but I saw little improvement.

Likewise with the corner pit, you kept putting too much force into the suspect causing them to hit the barrier and nearly flip. You also did not brake in time to block.

Please contact another trainer in order to carry on from where we left off - ensure you listen to feedback when in future training sessions.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsibility with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's