[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTRs Road Edition Cars (Beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so, since we have the 0.6U18 which is about the GTRs with road tires, I have an idea already with this beta for TC. I thought that if it's allowed the use of GTRs on the road (I know it's a beta and it's not official yet, but I mean if it happens just in case), would they make 3 Editions Cars for XRR/FZR/FXR to use and to buy?
Because if those GTRs has tremendous power on the road tires like a very powerful street car with aero + wider body, there are many things to consider not only on road but for chases too, also the Gas Gas Gas that would take the F off the money in a instant (Speed).
So I'm thinking about the 3 editions for them:

1.- GTR - (No restriction) 1$ Earning
2.- GT2 - (FZR = 20% / XRR = 24% / FXR = 23%) 1.25$ Earnings
3.- GT3 - (FZR = 28% / XRR = 34% / FXR = 32%) 1.5$ Earnings

If you are wondering, I got those classes and restrictions from the MultiClass Racing server since they have the categories and balanced restrictions.
And if you are curious, I already tested those 3 Categories only on the XRR on Aston TC Map, I got the replays so you can see them and how they run and handle if those have to catch or escape on a chase, I went on a specific path so you can see the differences on handling. (The setup I used on it have been changed a little bit between the GT3 and GT2, on GTR just a bit more for control.

The huge difference I noticed in a instant between the replays, it's the fuel wear.
But not only that, the more powerful, the shorter the distance will run before fuel is out. (I used 10% on all the replays)

I talked about it with a few players and we tested the GT3 cars only on a chase, but there wasn't enough proof to know if it's too much the restriction or what, so I wanted to write this here so you can see the differences.

Oh about the XFR and UFR Road, well, in short, are FXOs with a slightly better acceleration, so it's worse than the FZ5/LX6/RAC, but better than the TBO cars, like, no match against any cars, I would add it a slight restriction to match the TBO cars, I didn't test them yet, but XFR 6% and UFR 8% would be good imo.
Also I would like to be able to use Slick Tires on UFR and XFR only on TC Server 4.

Let me know what do you think about it.
I think the xfr and ufr is enough .. many players are already overwhelmed with the xfr or the fz5 ... if it should come ... it would probably make sense to set a kilometer limit .. so for example you can only buy a gtr from 30tk or something .. .. .. I drove with the gtr yesterday .. the performance is much too big for the tires .. think a restriction is generally useful ... i would not allow a gtr with full power on the layout .... but a good idea ..! I think that xfr and ufr don't need a restriction ....

3.- GT3 - (FZR = 28% / XRR = 34% / FXR = 32%) 1.5 $ earnings << I think this is a good offer for the server .. maybe you should use the gtr's and the ufr and xfr adapt .. a bit faster is also possible ..
My main concern with these GTR cars is that money drains FAST while speeding and i mean FAST. You can drive around in FZ5 on Aston full speed and not lose a lot of money but with GTR its crazy how fast it goes away.

The problem - cops will cop as they do because they don't lose money while speeding/chasing, but i don't think there's gonna be many suspects willing to burn that much amount of money for a chase. For 5 min chase you will lose couple thousands for sure, so long - 30 min chases would probably bankrupt you.
"So don't run away with GTR then" - well if cops will use it then it's game over because they will catch anything even FZ5 and probably slick version XFR/UFR (if that will be allowed, not sure how insim works) aswell. Running with FZ5 from GTR is like running with XRG from FZ5. I mean you are not running away from one.

The Restrictions.
GT3 would be kinda boring, I'm sure this is not what most of us want and again XFR with slicks would beat it easily. Not to mention that front bumper will bend down when damaged and will hit the floor when braking, reducing brakes effectiveness. Happens sometimes even in FZ5.
GT2 would probably be similar to GT1 in terms that you need GTR to catch a GTR except that speeding fines wouldn't be that big but going above FZ5 speeds is already bad money wise.

The UFR/XFR road versions don't need restriction tbh, this is not a racing server, more varied cars is good. Same way XFR and UFR with slicks wasn't restricted to match FZ5.

Now how to fix endless money pits that are GTR's? Well i thought of few suggestions that might work:
1. Decrease the automatic speeding fines and increase speeding fines that cops can give. Cops would get a % of that fine, the major part would go out of the system. (for example 600 euro fine for speeding but cop gets only 200).
2. Decrease the automatic speeding fines during chase and increase fine for being busted. (2x, 3x, 5x?) 5K for being busted (max fine) - cops get only 1K. More fair for the suspect to try and lose the cops so he won't get the massive fine.

Also there is FXR. The problem with that RB4 with steroids is that normal RB4 is hard to catch for 4 cops, so how about increase the COP count for GTR chases or something. Unless it all ends in huge lag crash and big damage for suspect that he can no longer continue than it's no problem.

(Bring back slicks for MRT Biggrin)
if doable idk, im not that tech savvy
(2021-02-08 10:35)SIMOX Wrote: [ -> ]The Restrictions.
GT3 would be kinda boring, I'm sure this is not what most of us want and again XFR with slicks would beat it easily. Not to mention that front bumper will bend down when damaged and will hit the floor when braking, reducing brakes effectiveness. Happens sometimes even in FZ5.
GT2 would probably be similar to GT1 in terms that you need GTR to catch a GTR except that speeding fines wouldn't be that big but going above FZ5 speeds is already bad money wise.

I believe that the restriction plays a big role ... without this restriction, chaos would break out ...

also think that simox is right and the money at the gtr's has to be adjusted .. otherwise I'll be broke in a week lol

otherwise simox has written a good approach ..
Reference URL's