[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Vercetti87 (Greta)

● Time & Date of Incident: Around 18:15 08/02/2021

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Impossible, I was banned without any previous warning. If someone can save it...
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
- I was driving my UF1 on my lane, totally straight, on Westhill track, before you pass under the bridge and there many pits (before where are always many cars parked).
- Suddenly, a car overtook me in the parking lane (well, is not a parking lane, is where cops stop to laser people) at 180 km/h without any problem (I was driving around 50 km/h with the uf1, which was damaged) and just later [TC] Adrian crashed me from behind, maybe at 210 km/h. My car flew across the mountain at the right.

Later I was banned for "Ignoring sirens and ramming".

I did not ignore the sirens, simply I just though that a cop could overtake also for the same parking lane as the car that was being chased. There was room to spare. In fact, to move away, I would have to put in the middle of the two lanes, that it could be worse. I considered that was better to follow straight slowly.

The ramming is because when I arrived to boxes I touched his car with my destroyed uf1 very very very very few (no message appeared to compensation or sorry).

To be honest, I think it is his fault, if you drive at more than 200 km/h in a chase, you should be careful with running over who is correctly in the lane.

Well, I guess I will remain banned.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

You are right, you were just driving in middle of the road, not caring about anything that is happening around you. Furthermore, you were even slightly swerving left and right, which made your moves even less predictable.

Everything would be fine, unless there was a chase behind you. Suspect managed to overtake you using the "parking lane", however that wasn't even so easy for him due to another player, who correctly moved for sirens into that lane. And what you did? You acted like nothing happend and instead of slowing down and moving into that lane just like the other car did, you just passed him and continued driving.

Between the moment when my suspect overtook you and the moment I was about to overtake you, there passsed 7 seconds. During that time I was clearly visible in your rearview mirror, as well as sirens must have been visible on your screen. It was more than enough time to notice the chase and react accordingly, but you simply refused.

In the meantime, the "parking lane" has ended, so I couldn't use it to pass you. Furthermore, when I was a few meters behind you, you just slammed on your brakes, leaving me absolutely no space to pass and absolutely no other choice than to hit you. As a result of that crash my car has been flipped and I obviously lost my chase. You didn't even bother to apologize for it.

And now you come here and claim it was my fault. Excuse me, have you ever read server rules?! Yeah, that was rather a rhetorical question, you apparently haven't. So let me quote one of them for you:
Server Rules Wrote:1.5. Stay away from chases.
Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.
You didn't really let my suspect easily pass you nor you let me pass you. You didn't slow down at all, you didn't stay passive.

You don't have to be afraid, I'm able to be careful even at 200 km/h speed. You should rather focus on your own driving and respecting server rules.

I don't see any point in continuing this discussion if you can't acknowledge what you did wrong there. You should rather be thankful the ban is only three days long.

And yes! You guessed right! You won... nothing!

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's