[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - DaniiIC - unban request. (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DaniiIC

● Time & Date of Incident: 09/02/2021 @ 19:30

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://imgur.com/a/hoNZo9J
● Replay Timestamps: replay can be provided, although I don't think it's necessary in this case.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I feel that I was wrongfully banned. You see, I was banned for " Please do not disconnect when an admin is speaking with you ", when, in the screenshot, you can see the fact that the admin wasn't speaking to me / wasn't speaking directly to me, so I couldn't know if he was talking to me or to another person, so I disconnected, with the reason that "I don't get banned lol", but I actually had to do something IRL and used that as a funny reason. I hope that you guys look over and take a decision. ( not against blacktop, he's a great admin, but at least change my ban )

Best regards,
daniiic / DaniiCTR
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi DaniiIC,

At the time of the incident, you were one of two people I was speaking to. I'm sure you knew this, as you said "time to disconnect before ban". I may remind you of your previous verbal warning on Saturday, where I needed to resort to requesting one of your teammates to contact you to return to the server, so I could complete my issuing of a verbal warning to you.
If you need to urgently leave the server at a time which an admin is speaking with you regarding conduct, it is imperative that you communicate this to the admin.
Failure to communicate this and disconnecting at such a crucial time, says to me that the player has a non-interest in the issue at hand, and as such I must take reasonable steps to ensure future compliance, in this by taking administrative action.

The ban shall remain in place for reasons stated (Ban is up in 15mins anyway), and a confirmable warning will await you upon return.

~Blacktop

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's