[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC Supporters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Could you give to supporter the opportunity to earn extra money and exp?

When driving.
When you are "COP - MED - RES - TOW"

It would be nice to have an exstra for us supporters!
Why ? you have received a badges in TC World and in the discord you have a tier Premium Support

and you are in the list in the forum .. and you also have a sign as a supporter ..

I don't need any extras Wink
No thx.
TC shouldn't be a pay-to-win server in my honest opinion.
I'd like Supporters to get more privileges if suitable ones are thought up, but would rather it's nothing to do with money or XP.
Getting more money and xp would make this server pay to win.
Paying to win has nothing to do with what I said!

it's just an extra .. What could you win in the game? XD

Pay to win is when you pay for the benefits to win easy!
I mean there are no boosts or things like that to go faster or anything ....

Don't worry I don't want to pretend Smile
(2021-02-14 12:43)Demis Wrote: [ -> ]Paying to win has nothing to do with what I said!

[..]

Pay to win is when you pay for the benefits to win easy!

...which is exactly what you suggested in your OP?

I don't agree with this idea, anyway. It is easy to earn a good amount of money on the servers just by driving, let alone being COP or helping people as tow.
you said there should be more money or xp .. so it's almost the same as pay to win ..

if we get an advantage .. several people will want to buy it .. so it is ..

There shouldn't be such an advantage .. I would voluntarily give my premium back ..

BP has raised a good thing .. it would be nice if he could tell us an example Smile
to expand on BPs interpretation, implement auto refreshes on licences that are about to expire if switched on, option to but multiple items from the shop, that kind of thing that doesn't change anything money or XP wise but gives them a few handy time savers
I was thinking harmless things such as customisable VINs (but not being able to transfer it to someone else), supporter skins, choosable spawnpoints, etc. Generally things which are nice but don't disturb any gameplay.

To be clear, these are just small ideas which have possibly been mentioned in the past. I don't think they have ever been seriously discussed publicly or privately.
definitely sounds interesting BP
(2021-02-14 23:46)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]definitely sounds interesting BP

+1
Reference URL's