[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + dangerous COP (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:'Prise

Their LFS Username(s): deemz167
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP] D E E M z

Incident Information

Date of Incident:02.20.2021
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

replay name: deemz1.mpr

first of all this cop was warn by so many players for ramming either on purpose or not

Quote:56:49 the first RAM me from behind by clearly purpose

56:52 after that he again does the same rear ram in purpose

58:53 as here clearly RAM on my right door, didn't even bother to apologize

59:13 here also repeating the same ram from rear

59:16 as a cop you MUST not go the wrong way if there's no need in a chase
he created a big crash and also didn't even bothered to apologize to poor civilian

replay name: deemz2.mpr

Quote:the 2nd replay was before all that just to prove that he actually a very dangerous cop

57:13 as arriving to suspect he saw suspect u-turning and decide to just ram him because the suspect is wrong, causing to a big problem for other cops to drive

also didn't even bothered to apologized to the suspect

I hope the administration give him a strong lesson because the warning from other players didn't affect him at all.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
deemz1.mpr

deemz2.mpr
first of all im sorry for that thing happen it was not on purpose and if u watch the mpr u will see im trying to pass u and i would like the admins to go back to chat history before map changing he was swearing and saying bad words to me and to my family with arabic language and i didnt say anything and didnt report him and 3 others players now he summited the report because of personal problem he is searching for a reason so i get banned
Hello Deemz,
There's nothing personal in this report at all, and there's no need for ban, I said you need to get your lesson, it means revoking your cop license and get trained better to have more clue of your skills.
also, it's clearly purpose ramming for no reason or apologizing to me or the other suspect, its a bit too late for apologizing now.
anyways there's no hate in this report or anywhere, warning from me or other people wasn't enough as I see.
thanks for your respons.
as i mentioned up i would like the admins check on chat history so you get the picture thank you
picture of what? that's not our topic at all in this report, responding to your Not our topic, there were some issues from both you and [mr.tatwif], also you can always report the situation providing the mpr too.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

1 or 2 of the timestamps were not as bad as you made out or they were hightened by other variables such as lag, like in the 2nd replay. However, there are some issues with Deemz's copping where he was driving into the back of you and wrong-siding into traffic. Deemz167 will be given a confirmable warning for dangerous copping.

As for the -

Deemz Wrote:swearing and saying bad words to me and to my family with arabic language

I feel like this is separate to what is being reported so I suggest that if you need to, make a user report or just solve it between you, hopefully the latter.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's