[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - sorta (Ban Reduced by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:bb8150

● Time & Date of Incident: February 20th, 2021

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A - Did not save.
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I do not feel as if I deserve to be unbanned because we must face the consequences of our actions but I am asking for grace or forgiveness for my senseless incident.

This morning, I woke up to my account banned for 10 days for "impersonating a TC member" which I do admit to - sort of. I wasn't thinking straight at the time but i did take the name of an admin for a split second thinking it was "cool" or "funny" to have - I know it isn't cool nor funny and I'm seriously knowing it now.

It wasn't an act to deliberately impersonate a TC member, I doubt anyone is foolish enough to even try, but more of a stupid joke at most. I understand impersonating an admin is a major deal but it was not my intent etc. to.

I am just asking for forgiveness or small grace to possibly reduce the ban length or to repeal it overall although my act isn't that worthy of it. Just know, it will never happen again.
- Andre
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

I was the one who banned you after being notified of those actions taking place on our servers.

That being said, I have a hard time understanding what good you thought would come out of this. I am willing to reduce the ban to half, meaning 5 days, provided you have learned from this and will not happen again in future. Quick reminder: any repeated offense of sorts will result in a much longer ban.

Please reply to this thread if you understand the terms presented to you.
Good day Ice,
I am also asking myself that same question, I don’t even know why I took the name of an admin without thinking of consequences. I say this with shame, I was just being stupid and was not thinking in the moment - there’s no excuse for that. No way to justify my act.

I appreciate the grace shown to reduce my ban and I certainly understand the terms presented.

Nothing of this severity will happen again. Thank you for the grace again!
- Andre
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's