[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stunt zone for westhill retro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because of multiple people find westhill retro boring, why not add stunt zone to paddock area. Stuntzone would be made of paddock area, with some connecting roads included. Also a straight in paddock area for practicing arab drift. I added some screenshots, feel free to suggest more changes.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: Live_For_Speed_Screenshot_2021.02.27_-_15.04.14.28.png]
great idea, as the layout is so small and closed kinda bored, i was really surprised when i first saw the layout
The ""problem"" would be that more people will be OOB than the actual track, so it kinda would defeat the purpose of the Retro-ish layout. Replacing Retro with Trackday or Full would be a better workaround, but WE full or TD doesn't attract much people either.
it's a retro track .. when TC built this layout the world of westhill didn't exist .. i'm glad that this layout is back .. back then there was no safezone .. the new westhill track is big enough .. so it should wait until it comes back in rotation .. there are so many layouts of other tracks available in rotation .. why should you disturb this layout for a safzone .. just to do stunts .. you could also concentrate on normal driving and improve your general skills
Reference URL's