[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stop changing layouts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How about changing the X track to GP for example.
I really mis those time where u simply had a long chase all over the map
Its those people that file the complaints that make [TC] what it is today. With no one complaining, surely you would ask this very question: 'What are we doing wrong ?'

Kyoto will always be that track that attracts noobs, like Sydney will always be hated for its low speeds and chase incompatability. Its something that will always happen.
(2012-06-02 13:30)PeePee Wrote: [ -> ]like Sydney will always be hated for its low speeds and chase incompatability.

What?
I've had the most chases on Sydney now Biggrin
I like it, I like aston, I like westhill and maybe fern bay but Kyoto sucks with the AB and whitout the AB Tongue And its not the layout, its the lfs track itself.
Personally i think Westhill is the most boring. People have been complaining (Looking at the other thread posted on first page) that Kyoto only has a few junctions and stuff, but Westhill has shit no junctions.
I've tried to make good layouts for Kyoto before but it's a lot more difficult to work with than you might think.
Havent been on the new track layout but i welcome it, Nice change to just crashing on the autobahn. All i see is chases on autobahn and also comes to an end in some one getting destroyed because of a cop chase. So i'm 100% for this!
(2012-06-02 13:48)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-02 13:30)PeePee Wrote: [ -> ]like Sydney will always be hated for its low speeds and chase incompatability.

What?

Im pretty sure there has been posts where people have not liked the fact that the speed limits are low. Mellow
People complain about chases and cruisers spending their entire time on the Autobahn - we change it. People complain they can't use the whole Autobahn. We can't make everyone happy.

You may have one opinion, but other people may have different opinions.

For future, try to voice your opinion in a less 'moany groany' way, and try to actually make a point in your opening post. It will be taken more seriously.
(2012-06-02 11:29)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again..

Exactly.

This causes more problems and people moaning than when the autobahn is open -.-
Would it not be possible to code some sort of 1 minute auto-bust system on the autobahn? Chase goes onto Autobahn, 1 minute timer starts, if that timer runs out the driver is busted instantly, or they can exit the Autobahn and continue the chase.
I don't think that sort of system would be effective at all.

The layout was put in place to completely eradicate autobahn chases, to make it better for cruising and make it more like a "closed-config" layout like Westhill.
That wouldn't be fair.

Cops could block exits and/or force the suspect to stay on the autobahn, they'd only have to block 1 or 2 exits or slow the suspect down enough for the timer to bust them - that would just be too easy.

The easiest solution is just to block off part of the autobahn like we have done, rather than start adding InSim features.
Can't it just be the closed AB layout for 2 times in a row, and then on the 3rd time open AB?
(2012-06-04 07:21)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Can't it just be the closed AB layout for 2 times in a row, and then on the 3rd time open AB?

But much of chases drive on AB.. Unsure
(2012-06-04 07:21)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Can't it just be the closed AB layout for 2 times in a row, and then on the 3rd time open AB?

Last time Kyoto was loaded with open AB btw. Just in case someone got a weak memory.
I think their should be a combination with Kyoto. As in, big track on server two (Montana, anyone?) and an open map of Kyoto. Once a smaller map is on the server, Kyoto should have a smaller layout to the size of the smaller map. Get it?
Either way, people will complain and one piece of the AB has to be included in ANY variation as you don't get a closed circuit without using the AB anywhere. Kyoto is subject to change on Saturday; maybe have some fun and load an AB-only-extreme-hardcore version on FridaySmile
I've been absent from the server for quite some time. Therefore, this is news to me.

I'm a little behind, so all I can do is hope we'll be able to use the full Autobahn next time Kyoto is listed.

I've been missing the Autobahn Full Throttle Suicide Runs...
The full autobahn will be on the next Kyoto rotation.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's