[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FZR SO SLOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decreasing the restriction the car is too slow that it makes no sense to pay for it that much
the FZ5 is much faster indeed also RB4 and FXO maybe I'm fine ok
Do you make at least one version for cops? Low restriction ??

You have ruined the GTR's Thumbdown
It's weird to me that they didn't use GT3 values - (FZR = 28% / XRR = 34% / FXR = 32%)
Like XRR is 2% better than GT3 while FZR is 4% worse than GT3. FXR is 2% worse but screw that car it's too easy to drive.

Currently it makes no sense to drive FZR over XRR. XRR is just faster. FZ5 still runs away on straights though.
I think simox is quite right ..
i just did a chase with simox .. how does it work? why is the FZ5 faster than the FZR .. did you test that with the reduction? or did you determine it that way? was there an internal vote for the reduction?

why should you buy a gtr if the fz5 is faster? I ask the tc admin to check this ..

with the xfr i am a lot faster than with the fzr .. and that shouldn't be in my opinion .. we can keep the gtr's as a rental
It doesnt make logical sense to me either.
Was driving on Westhill with Stunna in FZ5 and me in FXR. Granted, it might be that my setup isnt that good on the FXR, but I noticed even an RB4 took a little moment to catch up to. I used standard gearing on Westhill and not at one point I hit 6th gear.
The difference between FZ5s/LX6s and GTRs should be the same difference between TBOs and FZ5/LX6

dont have to drive around to calculate it, but the power-to-weight wise is what im talking about.
so say FZ5 power-to-weight - XRT power-to-weight = X. so GTRs should be FZ5 + X= TC GTR
Everyone happy say aye
gtrs should be fz level, maybe just a bit faster...
I agree the cars are useless. If you don't remove all the downforce on an fzr, the xrt will pull away. The cars will definitely be irrelevant on Kyoto or Montana. I think the cars should be their own class with light restriction - 25% across the board maybe. Trying to force them to be the same as others doesn't make any sense, and if it did we would have been forcing the fz5 to be the same speed as an XRT before.

Ive been suggesting not to buy them right now unless you are a richer member of the community.
will the reduction be changed or will it stay that way?
(2021-03-07 18:58)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]will the reduction be changed or will it stay that way?

I think they are changing it, I saw they are working on it.
They are being updated
The update came through, new values are now:

FZR => 23%
FXR => 27%
XRR => 29%

They are basically GT3 restrictions -5% on each GTR. We did some testing and they felt pretty equal to one another with slight variations depending on setups (which will improve over time, 100%) Smile
Thanks for listening to my opinion Thumbup1
ty tc boys .. good job ty Smile
Awesome, thanks for listening to our feedback!
Reference URL's