[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: LKM20

● Time & Date of Incident: 03/05/2021 - 15:30 approx.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I connected to the server and jumped into my FZ5. I went through te pit and as I was going out of the pit, I saw a car that happened to be user TC-Adrian, in a police chase, coming directly to me in the middle of the road.
I tried to avoid hitting him by turning into a different direction even though I recognize I had to switch lanes to the opposite lane. But it wasn't my choice, I did this to avoid ramming him.
He did the same manouver and we crashed.
After that he demanded that I owed him an apology and I said it wasn't my fault, he was trying to escape from the police and I literally connected to the server 45 seconds before. WHY ON EARTH would I spend 45 seconds connected and ram someone?
I have never rammed anyone, never been banned and this user TC-Adrian asumed that I rammed him, didn't give me a chance to explain and just banned me because he decided that I needed to apologize. He didn't apologize for going into the pitlane in a police chase which I understand is forbidden.

I would like to be unbanned please. I honestly don think this is fair.

Thanks
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

That's right, I happend to be in middle of the road when I came into your sight. However as soon as I noticed you incoming, I moved to the left, into correct lane. It seems logical to me that if someone tries to avoid a crash, they rather try to stick to correct side of road and not move on wrong side. So if you did the same, the collision could have been avoided. Maybe it would have been easier for you if you didn't do double the speed limit, didn't drive on middle of the road for no apparent reason yourself and slowed down when sirens came into your screen.

Afterwards I asked for an apology. As you might have noticed, you caused me to lose chase, so I would expect at least an apology in return. But apparently you didn't feel at fault at all and tried to put whole blame on me. Unfortunately, just because you connected 45 seconds earlier doesn't give you right to act like this.

Now, please tell me: what do you mean by saying I "didn't give you chance to explain"? That's a complete lie, just look at the chatlogs:
Please notice how you ended your last message. That was very clear indication that you were not interested in further discussion. Furthermore, between your last message and the moment when you actually got banned there was nearly one minute timeframe. So even if you really wanted to explain anything else, there was enough time to start doing so.

On top of that, you accusing me of breaking non-existent rule doesn't convince me to unban you either. It is highly recommended that someone who asks for an unban, already took their time to read and understand server rules in order to be able to follow them upon return.

Is there anything you would like to add?
I don't think it's right or fair that you acuse me of ramming. Ramming as I understand it, is doing it intentionally which was absolutely not the case. I did read the rules. And this whole whole thing started with you being on the wrong side of the road, therefore my manouver.

I have explained how I saw it on my side. If you think you deserve an apology then you should apologize as well, you know i did not ram you. It was just an accident.

Anyway I do not need your apology and not asking for it. I'm only saying you should review your own action before putting yourself in the executioner role, and I think that you banning me for something accidental as what happened is like killing a fly with an atomic bomb. You over reacted. But that is just my opinion.

Done on my side. You banned me for ramming. I didn't ram anyone. There's no such rule that someone will get banned for not apologizing upon someone's ask. Or ar least I didn't find that rule.
Be happy.
Maybe you have read the rules, but it's quite obvious you didn't understand them. Let me explain why:

When the collision happend, I was already driving on correct side of road. You turned into my direction, so you went on wrong side of road. There's even dedicated rule about wrongsiding, let's read it:

Rules Wrote:1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.
Strictly forbidden on Autobahn-sections. (see Server Specific Rules)

Do you see the bold sentence with underline? Ok, so let's see what rules say about ramming:

Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

So as you can read, it's forbidden to crash others on purpose. And how do we know if someone else's actions were intentional? There is one quite simple way to determine it:

Usually, when someone accidentaly does something wrong, they apologize for it. It's something that everyone should have been taught by their parents. So if someone fails to apologize for their actions, we can assume they did it intentionally. And that's exactly what happend in your case.

Of course, you are right by saying "there's no such rule that someone will get banned for not apologizing upon someone's ask". But as I explained above, if you don't apologize for caused accidents, others will think you did it on purpose. And that may lead to some consequences, like a ban in this case. Furthermore (it's quite sad I actually have to explain it), apologizing for accidents is just common courtesy, not only in video game, but also and primarily in real life. So unless you want to come across as rude, you should do it.

Also, you still failed to clarify what did you mean while saying I "didn't give you chance to explain". I'm seriously curious.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
You can close the thread. I already explained I didn't ram on purpose. That's it.
Sure.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's