[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTR´S on Sydney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi TC boys and Community ,

I think I remember that there were no gtrs on Sydney for a long time ..

but why now all of a sudden? I think we should remove the gtrs to avoid the chaos on the short route.

or did you only allow that for a short time?
I think it's ok to ask the question but I also think it's way too early to give an answer.
I figure the slick tyres were the main reason why we didn't allow them before but that factor has changed so we need to re-evaluate that point. And that works best by simply trying it out.
can you think about reducing the xfr and ufr?

i tried to drive carefully with the xfr on sydney but it was not possible to drive normally .. it has too much power for the road tires ..
Big crash = epic fun

GTR's feel good on south city and even then you gotta drive hard to keep up with LX6. I like it.
DO ALLOW IT NOW!

CRASH IS NORMAL! IT'S FUN A GAME!

No need fear.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(2021-03-13 10:30)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]can you think about reducing the xfr and ufr?

i tried to drive carefully with the xfr on sydney but it was not possible to drive normally .. it has too much power for the road tires ..

I don't understand, if you say they're "too powerful" for road tyres, why not put restriction on them yourself?
(2021-03-13 10:30)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]can you think about reducing the xfr and ufr?

I do see your point, as I was driving the XFR around Sydney today and found that it was wheel spinning in 3rd gear out of corners. Definetely a lot more difficult with mouse controls but I like the challenge. Time will tell with the trial period, careful control with the throttle and knowing what speed to corner at is the key here though.
(2021-03-13 15:41)Ice Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't understand, if you say they're "too powerful" for road tyres, why not put restriction on them yourself?

ice just test it .. i think it sucks to drive like this ... but that's my opinion .. i won't drive any more ufr or xfr ..
Price seems still too high for XFR and UFR though.
I agree with Simox. Ive had more fun on Sydney trying to chase fz5 and lx6 in an fzr than I have in a long time.

I have to say, Ice makes a good point. It doesn't make any sense for us to lower the XFR and UFR when you can do it yourself if you don't know how to drive it.

It was extremely difficult to keep up with a good XFR driver on blackwood the way things are. The balance right now is good.
(2021-03-14 03:00)Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say, Ice makes a good point. It doesn't make any sense for us to lower the XFR and UFR when you can do it yourself if you don't know how to drive it.

who says that I don't know how to drive it? very presumptuous sir boss! ..

whatever ...
Like I already said on the server yesterday:
There are only 2 reasons why we would consider a restriction:
1. Competitive reasons, to ensure a fair gameplay
2. Negative impact on the gameplay, e.g. cars are simply too fast and cause grief

But your argument does not meet any of criteria as it is purely based on your subjective perception. And it can be solved effectively by yourself e.g. by voluntarily adding an intake restriction, adding ballast, changing gear ratios, etc.

It cannot be our job to sort your personal problems with the cars.
yes everything is right chuck I understood ..

Just hanged out with FZR, it was not problem for me and i'm not that driver who actually can drive in LFS - TC - Sydney.
Hamster chased me with FZR + mouse and he didnt even touch anything.

It's not a reason to ban or give more res for GTRs, but XFR's feels useless without slicks.
surely the ufr and the xfr are now useless .. my opinion remains that the gtr's are too much on south city
Reference URL's