[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Report - Villx, Turbo, Ganjaman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Driloniloni110

Their LFS Username(s):Swiftzz
Their In-game Nickname(s):[OK] Villx , Turbo , Ganjaman

Incident Information I started chasing Turbo since he went on the wrong way because he wanted to help someone crashed but I didn't see that so he hit one more car , and then went on the pit stop on the ramp and Villx was there they started hitting me and then went Ganjman and they rammed me off the place

Date of Incident: 3/15/2021 TIME : 31:37:72
Your report lacks a lot of important informations. Take a look at appropriate template and edit your post accordingly.

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Dear Swiftzzz,

I am very sorry to hear that you are upset about my behaviour, and so before this post gets taken to the staff members of TC I would like to address my side of the story.

From my perspective, I was destroying every noob in a 2-meter radius on top of the platform where the murder took place. I was killing people left and right without second thought.

It just so happened that you chased someone up there and got caught in the target lock of my unstoppable rb4 ram tank machine coming towards you without mercy, ready to end your life as you knew it. After the deed was done, not a shred of concern was raised to me of what I've just done, as simply is the nature of such a "moment."

I sincerely apologize if you were upset afterwards, but as I recall the person you were chasing was autobusted and so it wasn't ruined. Please accept my apology.

Sincerely, Vilix

P.S. you did get absolutely monster wiped by me, so I understand the initial aggression.
I don't even know at first place you started the chase. I wen't the other lane to flip someone, I dont know who because he was stuck alone and no one wanted to help him. Sad

P.S [edit]I apologize for what happened but you know, after a long day you need to chill with some fun and ram. Ram is always fun and not bad Kappa

P.S AFTER THE P.S. [EDIT2]
I don't even know why you went up there when u know something bad will happend. You could wait for me down there. It's a win-win situation for you. - The money stack-up the longer the chase is, If i fall under the map I get pitted. And you get money.

Also I could get pitted becuase when I was up there ( and i was trying to back off and get back on the road as far as i remember ) There was a big red text GO BACK TO ROAD or something

Hi thank you Adrian, I forgot about the template since I didn't play a long time. About u two I wasn't mad at all , I just didn't like what u did. I didn't take it seriously in the first few seconds but u two didn't say sorry so that's why I reported it
(2021-03-16 22:41)Driloni110 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thank you Adrian, I forgot about the template since I didn't play a long time. About u two I wasn't mad at all , I just didn't like what u did. I didn't take it seriously in the first few seconds but u two didn't say sorry so that's why I reported it

You've still not provided a replay and timestamps for us to review the situation.

If you cannot or will not provide this information we'll archive this report.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
This thread has been closed due to inactivity.
Reference URL's