[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Lexuu (URGENT, IM INNOCENT UNBAN ME) (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: lexuu

● Time & Date of Incident: today, now

● Replay / Screenshot Link:no
● Replay Timestamps:no

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
because i was experiencing lags and i somehow rammed a guy who was stopped in the middle of the road, i suppose he used !report and i got automatically banned because i had a yellow card already(which was almost over for the protocol)

please unban me asap as the ban is 1 day and i wanna play rn, if you are gonna reply tomorrow that makes it completely pointless to post a ban appeal but i really feel that its pretty stupid for me to wait for a day just because of an automated system when im innocent

ty
Hello.
Without a replay we won't be able to verify whether what you say is true or not. Therefore your unban request won't be processed until you provide us a replay of the incident.
Thanks.
(2021-03-16 18:35)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
Without a replay we won't be able to verify whether what you say is true or not. Therefore your unban request won't be processed until you provide us a replay of the incident.
Thanks.

how do i save the replay when i got kicked out the server
(2021-03-16 18:37)lex Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks.

Do you have replay auto-saving option enabled? If so, just find latest replay in LFS/data/mpr folder.
Else, if you didn't close LFS yet, go to LFS/data/mpr, find temp_mpr.mpr file and copy/rename it. That will be this replay.
If you already closed LFS and you didn't have auto-saving option enabled, your replay is lost.
(2021-03-16 18:40)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-16 18:37)lex Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks.

Do you have replay auto-saving option enabled? If so, just find latest replay in LFS/data/mpr folder.
Else, if you didn't close LFS yet, go to LFS/data/mpr, find temp_mpr.mpr file and copy/rename it. That will be this replay.
If you already closed LFS and you didn't have auto-saving option enabled, your replay is lost.

well gg, close this appeal guess there is no solution to this but i still find it very stupid as I spent 5 minutes lagging and trying to fix my lags and then someone just randomly reported me and it automatically issued me a ban

wows...
If you have seen a big "YOU'RE LAGGING" on your screen, you should have stopped in safe place as soon as possible to avoid affecting other players. If someone was hit by you while you were lagging, they had every right to report it and you can't blame them for it.

I'm closing thread as requested.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's