[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + I can't remember what I did (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: {Dilusi}

● Time & Date of Incident: Don't know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I've not played LFS in many years, and I don't remember why I was banned, but I would like the ban removed if possible. Unsure if I was being rude, or driving rude or what, but I'd like to get back into LFS from time to time.

Obviously I messed up, but I'm older and wiser now, so I won't be a problem lol.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
I've made the edit.
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hello.

Long time ago you were saying some really disrespectful things towards community members and [TC] administrators.

Since it's been so long, we will unban you, but be aware that any repeated offenses will result in reinstatement of the ban.

Ice on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management
Thanks, I appreciate the unban, and I'd like to offer a sincere apology to those I was rude to. I have no excuse for that.
Very well, please do familiarize yourself with rules on our servers so you will not make the same mistake again Smile

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's