[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + 「OK」 Antonio ramming (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dirksu

Their LFS Username(s): 「OK」 Antonio
Their In-game Nickname(s): antonioexzip

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 28.03.2021
Time of Incident: Roughly 16:00 in Estonian time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
So i was being chased by 「OK」 Antonio, when i turned to the main road, i was looking at my rear mirror, to see how far he was, but then i suddenly realized, that he was infront of me, blocking the road, and it was too late to react, so i crashed into him. I apologize for hitting him, and not saying sorry afterwards. After the crash, he got really upset, and started rear ending me, without braking. Im down to take a punishment for the first crash, but in my opinion Antonio needs to be dealt with as soon as possible. This kind of driving and attitude is not acceptable.

26:00 - This is where everything started. When i turned to the main road, i was looking at my rear mirror, to see how far he was, but then i suddenly realized, that he was infront of me, blocking the road, and it was too late to react, so i crashed into him.
27:10 - his first time crashing into me, while i was trying to turn right.
27:50 - second time hitting me on purpose. This time doesnt even try to brake, but keeps on accelerating, forcing me to crash into a wall. Then he keeps doing the same thing, for another 40 seconds (crashing into me, without even trying to brake).
28:50 - rear ends me, while doing 145km/h. I braked there, to turn right once again.
29:35 - and for the cherry on the cake, he decided to rear end me, doing 170km/h (not even trying to brake).

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y-lDwPG...sp=sharing
Hello,
"26:00 - This is where everything started. When i turned to the main road, i was looking at my rear mirror, to see how far he was, but then i suddenly realized, that he was infront of me, blocking the road, and it was too late to react, so i crashed into him."

I did everything because of this, that was 100% your fault and if you said sorry nothing would happend after that.. So please dont cry

On 26:12 you can clear see you turn direct on me so ram was on purpose..

I can tell you one more time, if you said sorry nothing after that would happend.

Regards Antonio
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

So the first thing to address is the collision at the start. I understand it may have been a mistake and you have apologised here in this thread. But here is the issue with people not apologising for making mistakes, it turns into this mess. Whilst I won't be taking action against you Dirksu, this will be noted on your record in case of repetitive incidents like this or anything involving ramming people intentionally or without acknowledgement.

The roadblock was simply foolish. They should be placed before the suspect is in sight in reasonable time.

Quote:4.5. Roadblocks
Cops may set up roadblocks to stop a suspect. Randomly placed roadblocks are forbidden. The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.
Cops participating in the chase may request cops who are outside the chase to set up roadblocks. The outside cops may not participate in any way other than setting up the roadblock. (ie they must not help to box the suspect)

Second issue is self explanatory

Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

So I'll present Ant with his own advice and revoke his COP license for 60 days. He will need to re-take the licence test after the cooldown in order to play as COP again.
Quote:「OK」 Ant [COP] : [AJS]Dirksu - read rules
「OK」 Ant [COP] : dont ram

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's