[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Money abuse (Ban Reduced by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:fleXdjan

- Time & Date of Incident: 2021-04-09 14:07

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I had -4,000 euros in my bank account. I had 1200+ euros in cash. I expressed the wrong word "*Removed*" and I was banned by the system, thinking that I did not have the money to pay the fine, 1000 euros. I am extremely sorry that I did not put the money in the bank account in time
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse for the 2nd time. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) since this is your 2nd money abuse ban. However, these cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management.

We will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.
Hi,

It was only just over 1 month ago that we revived your account from your first money abuse ban. You made a promise that it won't happen again in your thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=33408

Here we are again, but this time it was caused by swearing in chat. So we will revive your account one final time and remove the permanent ban, but you will serve a 30 day ban (from the time of the initial money abuse ban). This means that you have 28 days left to serve. Upon your return, I strongly suggest that you start playing by the rules like everybody else if you enjoy playing here.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's