[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Chris Mendez (Unban Request Granted by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: chrismendez

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-11-03 16:43

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Since the ban was 3 years ago I don't know why I was banned, but I would still like to play on your server again and drive through the area with friends and have fun.
If you should find something in the archives, I apologize for it, we will cruise very relaxed and do no harm.

With best regards
Chris Mendez
Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Good day,

I wanted to ask for an update.

With best regards
Chris Mendez
(2021-04-18 09:51)Chris Mendez Wrote: [ -> ]Good day,

I wanted to ask for an update.

With best regards
Chris Mendez

Hi,

This case is being reviewed by TC Management. It may take several days to get a reply.

Thanks for your patience.
Hi,

Do you have access to any other accounts, or have had access to in the past?
Hello,

No, I don't have access to other accounts.
Does the username Vollpfosten1990 ring a bell at all? There was clear evidence that username chrismendez was used to ban evade due to IP and nickname matches. Do you have any possible explanation?
Ahh yes there is something ringing. This user is a buddy of mine, I think he will have used my account.
But this should not happen again because I have already changed the password.
Hello,

Your account will be unbanned. Please read and understand the basic rules before joining the server again as it has been a long time. Please keep your account secure and do not share it with others. Ban evasion is strictly prohibited.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's