[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi TC.
because of how the entire LFS community acts towards me outside LFS forums i have decided to not be in LFS anymore. im tired of being called drug addict and retarded and stuff like that from obvious stupid people who have absolute no reason to attack me and/or others. so everything i ever wrote in LFS forums is now removed.
and here is what [email protected] wrote :

Hello THE WIZARD DK,

The forum ban on your Live for Speed account has been updated.
Here is the new status of your ban :

Your account is banned permanently.

The reason for the ban is the following :
---
agreed permanent ban to go with requested removal of all posts
---

Regards,

The LFS Forum moderation team.

and i suggest you do the same.
all my files on nexus has been taken down.
so its like i was never there.

dont forget to have fun.
and remind you i know more people who left LFS because of the community and how it seems to team up to get people out of lfs.
im sure this info will make many happy.
but it also shows how stupid developers are at some times.
i agreed to removal of posts. but not the ban as they write.
and that seems to be how LFS devs acts towards victims of this issue.
so yet again scawens angry attitude towards users has shown its face.
the good thing is. Victor can now do this to anyone.
i had alot of fun on TC during the years and i know some of your admins have protected me when i got attacked with no reason.
thanks for that.
take care TC.
wiz

PS:
someone wrote recently in lfs forums about people acting stupid.
this was removed too .
and that shows how oblivious LFS developers are towards these issues.
removing it. "it never happened".
and thats a seriously stupid and immature way to deal with a real problem for many in LFS to be honest.
but it seems thats how this world will deal with problems too. delete / remove and it never happened.
and thats simply too stupid to deal with a company who removes things talking against their socalled image.
which i have to admit isnt that great if you really get into the deeper things of it.
its sad to watch. but its also just how it is.

nice example of PM from Rkoots :
lmao, chill the **** out, i do not give a F if you are or are not in the forum, mate. chill and have a fun time, bye!

basically thats how they write in other places than forums too.

enjoy.
Do remember - when you point a finger at someone/anyone - three fingers are pointing back at you.

Bye bye, take care.
Great decision.
Good luck.
partly I have to agree with you .. the community has turned a bit negative .. but as long as the old players are online you should educate the young peopleWink .. try ..

Rkroots .. yeah I know him too well ... a self-assured full monkey

good luck .. maybe we'll see you Wink

good. bye.
funny to se how people adress this sort of thing.

and how LFS developers also lets their angry attitude go to toher accounts not even involved in this.

and that really say it all.

as said this would make many happy.
and even that you cant control yourself with.
which made it a waste to even use any money on this stupid thing.
not to say hours of time with dumb people who obviously dont have anything else to do in life but to annoy and talk shit.
maybe you learn some day what life is about.
you are obviously not happy in yours.
but its up to you to figure that out.

have fun !
and atleast try to be a nice person ,atleast once a week .
sorry forgot i speak to people who dont even get that part.
hilarious.
lol.
the most stupid simulator community ever in any game.
thats my new promotion of LFS.
wanna be stupid. try LFS.
they gather all the ,we ll. idiots obviously.
lovely stuff.
cheers.
i got a life to live, unlike most who wrote here.
You seem to have pretty much time, looking at all the essays you keep writing since years. Maybe just leave.
Well, no matter where you gonna go, you will meet some % of annoying people. That's how the world works. So i'd advise growing a thicker skin and not to take everything so serious.

Banning yourself from forum is a silly move as well, because you just admit defeat. And think, no other developer will let threads full of negativity sit in the open.

Scawen Wrote:Maybe if you go out for a walk / run / ride you'll calm down a bit.

It's the best thing for the physical and mental health.
[Image: Screenshot-20210424-143952.png]

Just return whenever you feel like doing so, no one is forcing you to stay / leave.
Your complaint is that you cant handle being called names, whilst calling people names (stupid and dumb). I have failed to take any of this post seriously.

The internet is a savage place.

If there are legitimate issues that break rules inside of [TC] they should be formally reported to administration. Also, please spare me from an "the admin team doesn't care" post.
so now that you finally found or rather "made" a reason to ban me.

as seen for some time people have tried to entangle me into situations to give me the blame for.

so here is my entire replay showing how i go to side whenever im aware im close to a chase.

the one time i wasnt was when grizzly rammed me form behind of which i thought was a ram. thats why i did not react as i thought the chase passed me and grizzly was not in it. but apparently he was the suspect. but at the time i did not know this.

second time is when i get overtaken by a chase and in the car LC3000 i am in, its hard to see anything really. i see the suspect and he passes me. 2 cops follow him and i think thats it and then i speed up again to go under the bridge when i suddenly realise yet another cop coming but a bit later than the first in chase. getting caught up between going towards barriers and trying to let the cop (adrian) pass , but obviously that doesnt work and as i see it i get a massive ram from behind , and ends up being banned by Adrian who before in public has expressed hes dislikement of my persona. so i dont feel thats a completely fair ban as most TC members really should know by now i really try to keep the rules and help whenever i can which this replay also shows.

im fully aware some admins doesnt like me as seen in this thread too.
but being hunted to get a reason to ban is seriosuly bad karma guys..
MPR
https://ufile.io/qxu8zutp

PS. since i didnt show up in banlist, how long am i banned then ?
also thanks to all those who rammed me several times so i had to leave my trip.. nice day on TC.

PPS: look at the replay and watch how many times i get crashed without a sorry or likewise.
thats standard for when i go to lfs. tell if thats fun..
i dont even see any action taken towards anyone who does those things to me and i report it.
i think thats pretty thin tbh
(2021-12-18 16:22)THE WIZARD DK Wrote: [ -> ]so now that you finally found or rather "made" a reason to ban me.

as seen for some time people have tried to entangle me into situations to give me the blame for.

so here is my entire replay showing how i go to side whenever im aware im close to a chase.

the one time i wasnt was when grizzly rammed me form behind of which i thought was a ram. thats why i did not react as i thought the chase passed me and grizzly was not in it. but apparently he was the suspect. but at the time i did not know this.

second time is when i get overtaken by a chase and in the car LC3000 i am in, its hard to see anything really. i see the suspect and he passes me. 2 cops follow him and i think thats it and then i speed up again to go under the bridge when i suddenly realise yet another cop coming but a bit later than the first in chase. getting caught up between going towards barriers and trying to let the cop (adrian) pass , but obviously that doesnt work and as i see it i get a massive ram from behind , and ends up being banned by Adrian who before in public has expressed hes dislikement of my persona. so i dont feel thats a completely fair ban as most TC members really should know by now i really try to keep the rules and help whenever i can which this replay also shows.

im fully aware some admins doesnt like me as seen in this thread too.
but being hunted to get a reason to ban is seriosuly bad karma guys..
MPR
https://ufile.io/qxu8zutp

PS. since i didnt show up in banlist, how long am i banned then ?
also thanks to all those who rammed me several times so i had to leave my trip.. nice day on TC.

PPS: look at the replay and watch how many times i get crashed without a sorry or likewise.
thats standard for when i go to lfs. tell if thats fun..
i dont even see any action taken towards anyone who does those things to me and i report it.
i think thats pretty thin tbh

Hello,

If you are looking to get unbanned, create a decent unban request. Otherwise, this will not help you at all.
Reference URL's