[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User report - 335d Leighton (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Morreboy

Their LFS Username(s): leightondrifting
Their In-game Nickname(s): 335d Leighton

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 20.04.2021
Time of Incident: 17:15

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

17:54:00 - Here does the situation starts, Ill stop and fine him for Speeding, he have been driven for some time so i know he´s tyres are Warm

18:38:00 - He starts drifting the corner instead of driving with care due to the status of the tyres, but i dont fine him, but know he have my attention

18:50:00 - He drifts into the Intersection, he keeps rev the engine so i expect him to go fast and drifting. When the light turns green he makes wheelspin and slides into Wrong lane, nearly crash into upcomming traffic, then he slides from side to side, until I start chasing him again.

19:55:00 He then Applied "this guy" in chat because I chased him due to dangerous driving. He then drives off with wheelspin and wrongsiding and drifting.

20:00:00 - Wrongsides again. Then park in the wrong side. He then goes parking in the grass where i tell him its illegal to park

20:52:00 - He now slides into wrongside again, I will then fine him for wrongsiding

21:04:00 - He now again complains about me with "this guy wtf" "RU TAKING THE PISS"

21:24:00 - "this guy...."

21:28:00 Reverse and rams into me.

When the replay stops he then apply to me. something with "you fat ***" or something, hope you can check the Chatlog. It continued after the replay on chat.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/etg5f3ex
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

leightondrifting has been banned for 5 days for the above report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's