[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + User Report - abo-kroom (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: wOOf3R72

Their LFS Username(s): abo-kroom
Their In-game Nickname(s):[RDSR]aBo_KrooM

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 21.04.2021
Time of Incident: 14:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

0:25:00:00

Need no comments Tongue

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rnksdkob12wdw...m.mpr?dl=0
I just wanted to get back on track
I don't mean to shock you
Oooooooooh, is that why you didn't apologize? Because you really didn't want it?

Anyway, replay shows that you turned into me right at the door when you put the car back on the road . . .

It's okay, you'll just get a warning and start use your brain Tongue
I said what I have , The last action remains for the administration
I agree with you 100% Wink

Hello, [RDSR], nice 2021 recruitment results Smile
Don't talk about the team [RDSR]
Problem with me , Leave the team away
You behaved the same way before joining, and you continue to behave the same after.

Nowadays you member of [RDSR], they failed to notice that you hadn't grown to their team.

No complaints about [RDSR], you are right, the problem is you, and sadly the shadow of shame touches the team.
The problem between you and me. Do not talk about the team anywhere and respect yourself .
So shut your mouth until management comes
You need to chill, and watch your language.

I didn't say anything bad about the team.

If you want to wait for the administration's decision, then stop responding to the report.
You talk about my team and I won't let you ’ and Stop talking .
Okay, just prove that I said something bad to the team.

If not, let's stop the discussion.
What do you say about this ? Hey Kid ( and sadly the shadow of shame touches the team).
I advise you to keep silent so that they do not use measures on you because of this
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
User abo-kroom has received warning for their actions. The reported hit doesn't look like accident and no given apology convinces me even further.

Pakistan, as per reporting guide, you should always start with talking to the person before reporting them. In this case, I see you didn't even attempt to do so. Furthermore, in report please describe the incident, as the template indicates. Let reviewing admin decide themselves whether your comment is needed or not.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's