[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report [6S] Ukrain + [6S] Babszem + [6S] SIMOX (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:deemz167

Their LFS Username(s):zsocus
Their In-game Nickname(s):[6S] Babszem

Their LFS Username(s):drifteris
Their In-game Nickname(s):[6S] SIMOX

Their LFS Username(s):[6S] Ukrain
Their In-game Nickname(s):rb26dettlove

Incident Information

Date of Incident:2021/04/22
Time of Incident:19:45

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

45:15:00 all of them r not moving for siren
45:41:00 i asked to move a lot but they keep ignores the siren
46:00:00 keeps ignoring
46:16:00 no comment
after i saved the replay they started to say noob and i feel that this is an insult please check chat history

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/6eum7fq9
Lemme add a little context here instead of spamming that command u could have overtaken there was plenty of space I know there is a rule about this but u also didn't talk to them fully u just said this and that afterwords and reported them on here after that point also noob isn't an insult there are a lot more words that are more annoying then being called noob honestly if u didn't want to be called a noob let them know instead of reporting them for that as well I understand if u are being sensitive about being called a noob but talk to them about it and let them know if u don't wanna be called noob it is simple.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi

All users have been spoken too and have apologised for this. They will move over at the earliest conveninence in future to avoid any unwanted distraction for chases.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's