[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report-djmad (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:c i m a

Their LFS Username(s):Djmad
Their In-game Nickname(s)::[¥€€†]sezski°

Incident Information I started chasing SirMadGuy and Djmad showed up in the chase as a backup, but apparently, he's helping his brother to block me to not pit him and help my teammate, i tried to pass him many times and i asked him in cop chat pass me and still ignored me and blocked me again
Date of Incident: 5/2/2021 TIME :

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/n9vjeexwo...1.mpr/file

Screenshot Link(s): http://prntscr.com/12ef4yw

Replay Time - 1:41:07.48 Blocks start at this, and btw he blocked me more than 4 times Smile
Good evening,

First things first, I've fixed your report for you using the up-to-date User Report Information format, information unaltered (exception of timestamp). This is provided at the end of my post.

Moving onto your accusations, I was not blocking you from the suspect to give him any kind of advantage, I was maintaining my position in the chase as per COP 1, COP 2 which is detailed in the police manual, and police training.

Not a single one of these incidents (which I will openly admit I blocked you) posed any kind of 'danger' to you or any other users within 250m of the chase. If anything, your dangerous and silly attempts to overtake me further assisted the suspect more than me blocking you. What you fail to mention in your report however is that you don't know how to keep any kind of safe distance from COP 1 who may be performing tactical maneuvers on the suspect at any point in time, need to brake immediately as per a pending dangerous situation, or any other situation which requires a safety distance. This caused you to pit me at timestamp 1:43:00 when I was performing a tactic in an attempt to stop the suspect. One other thing I would like you to take note of is that when I read "pass me" in the chase chat I assumed you were informing COP 3 to overtake you, for obvious reasons.

I ask the admin(s) reviewing this report to view the replay from the timestamp provided below as this is where I take the position of COP 1.

you know you start to make it hard for the admin if you really wanted to pit the suspect or your teammates, the admin cannot read your heart if you really that selfish

and btw I start to skip your writing, I'm, really done talking to the wall I'll leave that to the admin to decide
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

Whilst I do not condone the intentional blocking, djmad is right. You are simply too impatient. The suspect is clearly very close and so there is no risk of you losing the suspect, therefore you should respect the COP 1/2 guideline written in the Police manual. By doing so, you are not ruining the chase for others by bumping into them and ulimately putting your own COP's into a barrier. Keep a safe distance as COP 1 may act unpredictably when going for maneuvers.

Police Guide Wrote:Cop 1 is generally the only cop who may come into contact with the suspect. You may only overtake another cop within the chase under safe conditions, emergency situations and/or when instructed by the cop you wish to overtake. Cop 2 is the cop behind cop 1, and so on. The number can change at any time, depending on the cop's position relative to the suspect. Whilst the numbers are barely referred to nowadays, you must still only pass other cops in the conditions previously stated.

There were simply too many attempted passes which were unnecssary.

Seeing as you both have forum accounts and you both will more than likely read this, I won't consider any punishment, but please read my points to better yourselves as COP's.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's