[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report -- Erko987, insults & ramming, rules 1.1 (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* my LFS username: detail
* my LFS game name: Panzerfahrer

* Their LFS usernames: erko987, Jorks
* Their LFS game names: Erko987™, Jorks™

* Replay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VtnB73o...sp=sharing

What happened: Erko987 used a sorry message with both English and Russian (@ 1:28:20), I wondered if he speaks Russian. Then he invited another guy to Estonian chat (@ 1:31:10). Out of curiosity I joined it too (@ 1:31:20). For a minute, they wrote 2-3 phrases between themselves in Estonian, then they asked if I'm Russian (@ 1:33:30 I wrote an answer) and if I'm "fully Russian". As I answered "yes" and "natürlich" (by @ 1:33:50), then two of them started writing insults (Erko987 and Jorks), containing "hui rus", "fakki" and "hui" (a Russian obscenity -- checked Estonian dictionaries, none of the words belongs to the dictionary, hence these are 99% likely obscenities). They wrote several of such phrases, I did not reply, then @ 1:35:40 starts pinging me, then chases me on the highway and rams @ 1:37:00.

As you instruct in the reporting rules, I did not report immediately, but tried talking till @ 1:40:00. I got no answer or apology (user Erko987 has a good command of English, as you can see in the minutes before indicated). He did not answer publicly, but kept insulting in the ES chat.

My issue with this is that the guys, probably took offence of me joining the channel, but did not articulate any question, just insulted, as I understand, right away, then proceeded to "shhhh". (I used to be a political activist, and got heated arguments and blames IRL, and I get that people may disagree, dislike identities or nations for a/no reason, but not used to this kind of treatment.)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Next time if you want to report a conversation or insults, provide the full sentences they used and their meaning. Simply translating single words does not give much context to the whole situation.

Nonetheless, when reviewing the replay erko987 clearly rammed you. He's already been community-banned for the exact same reason today. I'll extend his current ban to 3 days and give him a confirmable-warning to remind him that crashing/ramming other players is not allowed.

Some advice for you: !channel estonian is meant to be used by estonian people so they can communicate in foreign language. You not being estonian may disturb them, respect that. By only using channels you're invited to this issue would've been prevented.

Thanks,
-Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's