[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Code 1 Auto Ban - j4me510
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: j4me510

● Time & Date of Incident: 18:54

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Evening all, by default my VPN is supposed to select the fastest connection and it happened to be in the Netherlands hence it banning me. Would someone mind to revoke this ban please? I'll also check each time I connect that I'm in the UK too.

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moved to Server Administration Tasks from Unban Requests
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Thanks for the swift unlock the other day Kyle.
The VPN is back in the Netherlands again!! May have to set this as my holiday location.
Could I please be unbanned please? Smile
(2021-05-15 16:20)Walshey Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the swift unlock the other day Kyle.
The VPN is back in the Netherlands again!! May have to set this as my holiday location.
Could I please be unbanned please? Smile

Done. I've unbanned your account.
Thanks, I connected then got thrown out again. Not sure what happened? I'm not on a UK VPN site.
You're connecting from the netherlands once again.

Either disable the VPN or set your holiday mode to The Netherlands. Do this before reconnecting again.
Hello, another day another accident. Please could I be unbanned?
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's