[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - MercuryGFX - Moving roadblock followed by insulting (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: viniciussantos

Their LFS Username(s): MercuryGFX
Their In-game Nickname(s): [¥€€†] Merc°[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15/05/2021
Time of Incident: 01:50:00 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

12:00:00 - Incident start here, Mercury have me in sight and realized he was not going to perfom a sucessfully roadblock, he reverse into my car.

12:26:00 - Blood is hot, I start trying to talk kinda "rude".

12:32:00 - Mercury says: "That was a roadblock. If you don't know what a 'Roadblock' is". (This only shows his poor knowledge about cop rules)

12:57:00 - The COP1 gently give me authorization for pitting, since Mercury ruined my car at it all.

13:21:00 - I need to request a apologize, since he didn't even do that.

13:40:00 - Mercury says: "Did that make you feel better?" (Showing his sarcasm tone and his arrogance in not recognizing your mistake.)

14:20:00 - Mercury says: "You don't have to be a jerk about a small mistake which happens quite often." (Here he insulted me as well)

14:35:00 - Mercury try to bust me. I avoid it and continue with the chase.

22:37:00 until 28:43:00 - Im trying to have a friendly conversation with Mercury. Also, tried to give him some tips and suggestions and of course get ignored and messed up by him.

28:44:00 - I tried to make a deal with Mercury.

29:39:00 - Mercury says: "The fact that you, yourself know that you are being ultimately annoying rn" (Another time being mocking)

30:20:00 - Mercury says: "Well perhaps you should apply for a staff position" (Well, that's kinda funny. When they no longer have any good arguments, they appeal to TC positions in a tone of debauchery and offense.)

31:27:00 - Mercury says: "And also with all my respects, I'm aware of the COP Rules as I have passed my test." (No comments...)

31:36:00 - Mercury officially refuses my help.

Wow! What a colossal report.

That's all, in this replay you can see a lot of others rule breaks like ignoring the COP1COP2 rule. Also, seems like he doesn't have control of his car. But, against me only insulting and moving roadblock.

Probably Mercury will check this report, so here is:

[TC] Rules Wrote:4.5. Roadblocks
Cops may set up roadblocks to stop a suspect. Randomly placed roadblocks are forbidden. The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect."[...] "

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/iyr2cy1n4...k.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

What he did was indeed forbidden as his roadblock was moving when you were in sight. During your discussion with him, I am confident that Mercury accepted fault and apologised.

On a side note -

You massively overreacted to the incident. You don't need to act in this way as it just creates an unwelcoming environment in the server. Understandably, it can be very frustrating when something like this happens in chase but please do not be so harsh when someone breaks the rules. Try to educate them in a polite way, if it doesn't work then just use !report or proceed with a forum report. I can almost guarantee that this could have been resolved in 30 seconds, but here you are with over 20 minutes of timestamps.

You are not a CityDriving admin, trying to force people to read the rules is not a good idea, especially when the player has already accepted fault and apologised.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's