[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RattGangs team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
Today, I want to inform you about the opening of the new team RattGangs.
[Image: jFXi1W9.png]

< Team Leader >
[Image: is_online.php?username=m4ntas] [RG] Mantas

<- Team CO-Leader ->
[Image: is_online.php?username=ice12] [RG] Scl0te

<-- Team Members -->
[Image: is_online.php?username=audi%20a3] [RG] Eimantas
[Image: is_online.php?username=dondalius] [RG] Muntis
[Image: is_online.php?username=DedeFedia] [RG] Fedia

Team tags:
[RG]

Our team is private (invite only). If you interested to join us, you can message us at Discord server. Team is without recruitment period!
Your team's naming convention is extremely similar to RDSR's - not sure if you intended that?
Unsure Ratt Devils Street Racers?

As BP said it's too similar bruh
we have been thinking about the team name for a long time, skins were also created as a rattgangs name, and we don't think it is possible to accidentally copy the RDSR team name
Hello, BP and Sky. I want to say a few statements as team leader. Also this team has been in LFS since 2010 (some old videos about RattGangs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnbuMr9C2CQ). And another statement - we are cruisers not racers. I can’t possibly understand why this is so similar because red has no synonym for ratt.
Hm. Ratt Devil Street Racers?! RGSR?! Whaaaa?

Anyway, good luck with your team guys.
I am not referring to the letters - I am referring to the styling of the name (red text wrapped in black squared brackets, followed by a space and a white / green name). Anyway, it was an observation and not a criticism as such.

May 26 2021: "Today, I want to inform you about the opening of the new team RattGangs."
May 26 2021: "this team has been in LFS since 2010"

Please forgive me for thinking this was a new team.
This team is new in TC City Driving, but not to LFS. After shortening [RG], team members put on the colors they want. We can make [RG] tag in another color, if that needed. Red text wrapped in black squared brackets, because the colors of our skins are basically black and red.
good luck Smile
Skins look quite nice, good luck have fun!
good luck !
good luck!
Good luck!
Good luck with the team!
No thread activity for approx 1.5 years & discord invite is expired. Thread will be moved to archive. Please contact an admin if you wish to have it re-opened.
Reference URL's