[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Very Sad and Heart-breaking News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 60c8ef6839a18-LFS_eBi0pJzJlz.png]
Horrible and unbelievable.

Rest in peace mate. I will miss you.

On behalf of the whole team Cruising Street Racers including myself, our condolences go out to all relatives of CK and everybody in the TC community.

All CSR members are asked to drive as much as they can with black nametags and black skins in the following days.

It's very, very sad to lose you.
I had fun racing with him very much, shared many battles together... brutal fast and fair driver and a friendly character too who will sadly be missed. Mellow
Hope he saw this from heaven.
Descansa em paz meu grande homem.
Only reading this now.
So sorry to hear this, makes you realise how volatile and valuable life is.
We will miss a special person.
My condoleances to friends and family.
Got the news a little late. But here I am. Thank you for all the moments, Cyan. All you need to read is here in my eulogy for you. Race fast, don't come last. We will miss you.

Welcome to Air Attack men. Speak whit spid!

[Image: d9863011477501294eeefb1af133453a.png]
Rest in peace CK. You will be missed.
Rest in peace CK,

Thanks for being there when I needed a friend, a buddy to joke, laugh, even mess around with. take care of yourself up there and keep on racing no matter what happens you will still be the best person I have ever meet.

Rest In Peace
-Milo
Rest in peace CK,we will miss you
rest in peace CK Sad fly high!
Que En Paz Descanses CK

Im just speechless.
Wow No way!!!....

Shock...

Sad(

Epic replay series are inside videos. Never forget my best friend..

R.I.P. -=CK=-
On behalf of AirAttack, I think it goes without saying our condolences and best wishes go out to his family, he will be missed greatly.

Personally, it would have been a pleasure to get to know him more - he was taken too soon. Rest in peace.
such shitty news. . i'm very sad .. a nice guy and fast!

it's a shame that such a young person has to go .. i have spent many kilometers with him thanks for the time ..

i can't say bad things about him ... a nice guy!

i will not forget the moments i spent with him on the server!

rest in peace buddy! and my condolences to the family and friends
While I am not that active anymore, it is still sad to see a pretty known and liked person from the community pass away. A quick driver and one that will certainly be remembered, may he rest in peace.
Sorry to hear about this Sad

My condolences to your family and friends. You will be missed.
rip CK. i passed good times with him driving the bf1, fox and fbm and trying to beat each others time, he help me too much to find the limit on some tracks and make me faster. hope his family can be ok, rest in peace rougeyHeart
This is extremely upsetting to see Cyankill be no longer with us. Every time I would be on, Cyan would be the most friendly, calm and most engaging player who’d always be more than happy to help any other player if they ever needed something. Id give anything to play with Cyan one last time. It’s really heartbreaking to see someone so genuine like Cyan pass away. May he rest in piece! Heart

For too many of us he will leave a scar by his absence. My condolences to his family, friends and people who have known him in any way!
I haven't played to much with him, but, all my condolences to his family.
Oh dear, didn't see this one coming! I remember joke's we did during our "racing" moments. There were never trash-talks in our conversations, just friendly chatting. Going to miss it!

Rest is peace.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's