[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Very Sad and Heart-breaking News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With Permission Of CK’s Family Member.

I have some extremely sad and upsetting news to share with the [TC] Community and the Wider Live For Speed Racing Community, I am very sad to announce the Passing of CK otherwise known as CyanKill, CK passed away on the morning of Monday 14th June 2021 whilst in Hospital in his Home Country.

Having spoken with CK’s Family Member, it has been confirmed that CK passed away due to suffering a Cardiac Arrest, the Medical Teams arrived swiftly and managed to get a Return Of Spontaneous Circulation (ROSC) and CK was placed on Life Support to help him, he fought the biggest fight of his Life, he fought hell for leather but very sadly CK passed away on Monday 14th June 2021 approximately 09:00am Jamaican Time.

I’d like to express my gratitude, my respect, and my thanks to CK for the many months of enjoyable activity on the Servers of [TC] and across Live For Speed, he was one of the greatest & fastest players I’d known and one of the nicest, most welcoming and most inclusive characters that you could meet along the way.

A series of Events in memory of CK are being organised by myself and plans for these will be released to the wider [TC] Community and the Live For Speed Community by the end of the week with the aims of coinciding with CK’s Birthday

His Family Member has asked to remain strictly anonymous and to remain private. There will not be any further comment in regard to this individual matter.

To his Family, his Friends, my thoughts, prayers and respects go out to you all at this very sad time.

Thank you CK for everything.
Rest In Peace CK.
Rest in peace CK u will be missed it’s for sure u won’t be forgotten.. Sad
Knowing about all his plans and future life goals, it is even more sad to know that his life has had to end so suddenly.

Rest in peace my friend
Rest In Peace CK. I’m very shocked to hear this, I’m speechless.

You will NEVER be forgotten.
Damn, shocked to read this. He's been a very good friend on TC and we had so much fun together.
So sad Sad

RIP CyanKill
Really sad to hear this, that's awful. Rest in peace.
Unfortunately noone is safe from anything. So sad to hear that we lost a good friend of ours. RIP Cyankill.
RIP ck you will be sadly missed alot ill always remember our laughs and chases it was only the other day we was having cheeky banter may the angels be with you mate rest in peace
I missed you last weekend and thought im going to see you on next one...

You will be missed alot, rest in peace my buddy.
Awful. Sad
Absolutely devastated. You will be missed by a lot of people - rest in peace.
So sudden. Horrible feeling, rest in peace mate.
I am at a loss here, CK was a good racer and an even greater person...

He was just about to join AS and I was gonna have the delight and honor of sharing my colors with him...

Pure honesty here, I had my prejudices against him because he was in OK, back when I was a kid yearning for drama, but on the few occasions we had spoke and raced, I should've understood that he was a great person, we were just about getting close too...

People like him rarely ever come by this server, really. He was one of the catalysts, sparking joy in everyone around him, someone like Dodo, GT4 etc.

Rest in peace, CK. May you gaze upon us with Jedi by your side. My condolences to your peers.
Two days ago I was playing with you today I hear sad news Rest in peace my friend My condolences to your family Sad
It is extremely unfortunate and sad to hear from such unexpected passings in these communities.. Didn't personally really know him or interact with him, but my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Stay safe and do your best efforts to stay healthy everyone.. May CK rest in peace.
We have lost an old regular of the community. Very sad news, and I give my condolences to CK's family.

Rest in peace, CyanKill.
It shocked me to hear that, while we are laughing and having fun, we did not think about that time to leave will come. He amused us with his mischief, I will really miss him. We met him during the PACT times and we've been really having fun ever since. Rest in peace buddy!

I found a photo from old times and wanted to share it.

[Image: cRMX2db.png]
The last time I'd spoke to him, and raced with him was a few days before his passing. And to see news of it today... Truly saddening. Rest in peace CK, we'll miss you.
The most horrible news, RIP CK.

Thanks, GBR, for speaking to his family and sharing the news. I'm sure the community (including TC) will gladly help do whatever we can ensure the events to commemorate CK go as smoothly as possible.
Speechless...

I was just thinking last night that I haven't played with you recently and wanted to see you this week to catch up.

CK you were undoubtedly one of my best friends from this community, you helped introduce me to the game, to different teams, and also taught me some tricks on how to go faster here and there. The times where we would sit in corners of the map, not even driving but just chatting away at our random thoughts. To cruising, messing around, and bantering all day.

We will truly feel the sorrow of your absence once we join the server once more and a flash of a treasured memory pops up of you. A certain corner, a certain jump, a certain route where you would cruise with us. These are the memories we will hold dearly and never let go of.

You were taken too soon. Words will never truly convey how heartbroken I am to hear of your passing.

My condolences go out to your family and loved ones, and I hope that they will have the opportunity to read some of the beautiful replies sent by our community to show what an incredible impact you have left on us. Our memories of you will forever be remembered, wherever you might be now.

Rest in Peace, CK.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's