[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ganji report (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: theponczek

Their LFS Username(s): bowler
Their In-game Nickname(s): [PACT]ganji[COP]

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 19/06/2021
Time of Incident: 11:00 (UTC)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

1:16:30 - Goes wrong way in chase, crashes me full speed and he says i drove into him after i tried speaking to him he says ''go f**k yourself"

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://imgur.com/a/hoPRznr
https://www.mediafire.com/file/78j9smaix...r.mpr/file
speaking to me no you got cocky like always i admitted i was wrong way and u replied how could i see u im watching twitch/and driving and all these reports u putting in are malicious as they have all stemmed from when ya friend took a ban all week on blackwood and now here all you do is try to screw up my chases get in way interefere and dont worry ill now place my report of you ramming me as a cop on bw and interfering in chases and as for the swearing i did say it yh because you try to speak like im 5 im a 30yr old man so you can keep ya childish comments
(2021-06-19 11:22)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]speaking to me no you got cocky like always i admitted i was wrong way and u replied how could i see u im watching twitch/and driving and all these reports u putting in are malicious as they have all stemmed from when ya friend took a ban all week on blackwood and now here all you do is try to screw up my chases get in way interefere and dont worry ill now place my report of you ramming me as a cop on bw and interfering in chases and as for the swearing i did say it yh because you try to speak like im 5 im a 30yr old man so you can keep ya childish comments

Mate, only reason im reporting you is because u asked me to do it, like 3 times.
you said report then said report then said been waiting to report you ganji get it right i got the chatlogs here
(2021-06-19 11:51)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]you said report then said report then said been waiting to report you ganji get it right i got the chatlogs here

yeah but how often do u see me report people, never tbh, when u said report me do it that was the moment i actually decided to report u
Since you two aren't actually inputting anything useful, I'm closing this thread for the time being whilst an admin looks into the report itself.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
banned for a swear word hahahahahahahahahahah jokes
Hi,

All Ganji had to do was apologise to Ponczek a meaningful one at least for wrecking him. Literally that is all that was needed, no drama and everyone could get back to playing. Ponczek also did not steer towards anybody, his steering was natural and didn't change upon noticing you, he couldn't really avoid that either. I can understand ponczeks frustration when you are saying things like "sure they just do it to ruin chases" or "why aim car at me then"

The only fool here is the one that is wrong-siding in silly places. You overshot the corner, fine. You had two places to return to the correct side through the gate openings to avoid disrupting people's gameplay any further.

The way you spoke to him is not welcome in the server either.

bowler will be banned for 30 days and serve a 14 day [COP] license suspension on his return for poor driving.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's