[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [code 1] C.File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: cRash90

● Time & Date of Incident: 13:06

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: it's the third time i connect to the server and i forget to turn off the vpn, i use it to watch a tv series that isn't ony my country. and i know don't if i'm always getting the same ip from the vpn didn't check it
....-
Your ban has already expired. Try to connect to the server again.
oh really 5 years to respond... wp
If you aren't very pleasant to people on Discord, admins are less likely to rush to help you on the forum. With that said, less than 24 hours isn't exactly 5 years.
@bp thanks for info sherlock

if people weren't very pleasant to me i wouldn't be to them, that's how it all started many years ago.

i right here admins ignore i report rammers ignored so *Removed* u all ban this me on forums too idc
(2021-07-11 18:50)CFile Wrote: [ -> ]@bp thanks for info sherlock

if people weren't very pleasant to me i wouldn't be to them, that's how it all started many years ago.

i right here admins ignore i report rammers ignored so *Removed* u all ban this me on forums too idc

If you wouldnt use a VPN, you wouldnt be banned. So dont blame us for your mistakes.

That being said, sort yourself out before you try to teach us a lesson.
Reference URL's