[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC,S respect us to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. and as we can all see that some tc's i wont name any you know who you are i think your time is up and you need to take that tag off as you tell us to respect you but you show absolutely 0 respect for people on the server and off the server and in forums because you dont like it when you are called out
I am surprised fwanky didn't post one of his fwanky comments yet.
Error 404 Punctuation Not Found.

Rule 69.404 Respect punctuation.

Sidenote: Somehow, after reading the op a few times, i feel like reading it with Gretas „how dare you“-voice...

Right, so I ain't happy about it either hence why I ain't logging on as often as I used to but complaining about isn't gonna solve it I already tried to dm or do something about yeah I gotta admit they need staff on the server and new people in the TC team itself but what if they can't find it well if they don't try anything nothing will happen it's true but u gotta remember everyone has life everyone need's a break once in a while.
(2021-07-13 05:50)Kentwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Right, so I ain't happy about it either hence why I ain't logging on as often as I used to but complaining about isn't gonna solve it I already tried to dm or do something about yeah I gotta admit they need staff on the server and new people in the TC team itself but what if they can't find it well if they don't try anything nothing will happen it's true but u gotta remember everyone has life everyone need's a break once in a while.

but pls not u
Reference URL's