[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: What happens if car dealer runs out of cars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what happens if car dealer runs out of cars? Will the counter just reset or we there are no more new cars avalible?

It's pretty simple once there is no more stock u wont be able to buy model anymore until they restock it.
If you are talking about vin's, I don't think we are even close with almost 12 million unique combinations minus a few banned ones i think. They also get reused when a car is scrapped?
Kinda racist that the chinese copy is said to be "way less reliable and tough than the original UF1".
I asked Chuck on Discord and he said "o" so I'm not too sure. My pure guess is that the stock would be replenished after a little while.
(2021-07-14 09:13)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Chuck on Discord and he said "o" so I'm not too sure. My pure guess is that the stock would be replenished after a little while.
lol.

i'd like to hear that if it did happen, it would replenish dead the dead vins but i guess we won't be here around then to worry about it happening or see it happening so idk Smile
We did it, there is no more uf1 china.

[Image: Live_For_Speed_Screenshot_2021.07.17_-_15.22.28.16.png]
Actually this is the exact reason why Chuck added limited stock. People spammed buy/sell all over the chat and flooded market over with xmas and other cheap editions.
Reference URL's