[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: WoutH88

● Time & Date of Incident:18/07/2021

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i got a yellow card and asked in chat how i get it and then i got banned but i dindt know why i am new here and dindt now why i am banned
Good Afternoon,

It appears that you have been ramming multiple players this morning. Could you elaborate on this incident please?
hello

they where messing with me and giving me taps in turns so i give them a tap back and they reported me srry for this i am new on this server and dindt know this wasn't allowed srry
Thanks for your response. Do you have a replay of this incident available for us to review please?
no i have no replay thats the problem but i dindt know this i am knew on this
Unfortunately then you will have to ride out the ban (which is only 1 day) as there is nothing I can do to prove whether these reports are legit or not.

Please let this also be a reminder that you must not use other accounts to evade a ban. As you have confirmed to me you have easy access to your friends account - I have linked your account with his so we can monitor for any future evasion.
why ? he uses his acc as wel
Hi,

I believe you have been victim of false reporting where the impacted user has also requested other players (who were not impacted) to submit reports against you. The users in question have been banned.

You have now been unbanned.

In response to your question - account sharing is frowned upon and we cannot truthfully understand who may be using an account at each time. Please do not do this again in future.

Ash
thanks
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's