[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: License Plate in TC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i would like to suggest a simple idea for TC to create a License Plate for everyone,

for example:

[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-26-185924.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-26-185958.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2021-07-26-190115.png]

it will be cool and more interesting to see also [TC] Marketplace for those license plates to sell or buy at custom price, and every car in the garage must have one.

hope you like my simple idea.

Thanks for Reading
Its a good idea and has been previously suggested before. However it would be confusing to new players if we were to force number plate usage.
(2021-07-26 16:18)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Its a good idea and has been previously suggested before. However it would be confusing to new players if we were to force number plate usage.

they can drive without it, but cops will fine them Biggrin
I think the tricky part might be educating new users how to set their registration plate.

If we start imposing these sort of restrictions from the moment people enter the server, then there is a risk they will be put off and leave.
(2021-07-26 16:25)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]I think the tricky part might be educating new users how to set their registration plate.

If we start imposing these sort of restrictions from the moment people enter the server, then there is a risk they will be put off and leave.

No, i don't mean to not allow people to drive without it, but they can drive with it, cops will gave them low fines like 30 or something like that
(2021-07-26 16:27)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-26 16:25)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]I think the tricky part might be educating new users how to set their registration plate.

No, i don't mean to not allow people to drive without it, but they can drive with it, cops will gave them low fines like 30 or something like that

But then they would be targeted constantly?

It's a no from me. I like being able to choose my own plate
(2021-07-26 16:32)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-07-26 16:27)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]

But then they would be targeted constantly?

It's a no from me. I like being able to choose my own plate

we could do the same as parking fine, it will be stuck on them for like 20 min or lower as people suggest, also move some cops of just doing nothing
Can't see reason to force licence plate
Reference URL's